The SCCofSC has a pulse!

::raises hand:: I pop in here occasionally.

"ccassionally"?? HA! Its more like like "once in a BLUE moon" :p
But I think your goal should be "occassionaly" Well hope everything is going well Matt. Well the So-Cal chapter had a slight pulse for about a few days, when RonzSC posted, but I think he fell back into a comma :rolleyes:

I will try and wash my poor SC next week and hopefully try to take some pictures. Better yet, I am gonna do some before (dirty) and after (Clean) pictures :cool:

I'll put it in a new post and everyone and anyone can share some pictures :)

Alright, yeah, once in a blue moon.

I've been thinking about getting another SC... Maybe I'll get one in the spring for the summer time, so if anyone's got a clean stick SC that they're looking to get rid of, let me know.

I've been thinking about getting another SC... Maybe I'll get one in the spring for the summer time, so if anyone's got a clean stick SC that they're looking to get rid of, let me know.

I do have an 89 5 spd , runs & drives.....see if I can UL an image.

Attachments

• 89 sc.jpg
    89 sc.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Yeah, you should get another SC. With a few SC's maybe we can make a track day and have some fun.

Well share your e-mail address or any contact information you'd like, so that we can contact you incase we see a SC for sale.

i just got the car painted and my motor is tore down .... im waitting on head gaskets and my cam and new apr head studs and tune and new fuel pump and new mas air to get here then i can put the back to gethere

here are some pics of the car

xmasnewpaintpics001.jpg

xmasnewpaintpics003.jpg

newpaint005.jpg

newpaint006.jpg

newpaint010.jpg

newpaint009.jpg

:eek: That is quick! Well if I can't get her running in that time, i'll just have to take my DD :p Do you have any current pics of the progress?

i just got new paint on it and wating on parts to get here so i can finish should be here is 2 week and a week to put it togethere

here is paint pics

xmasnewpaintpics001.jpg

xmasnewpaintpics003.jpg

newpaint010.jpg

newpaint006.jpg

She looks good! :) I like how the hood makes her look aggressive. She is going to be a BEAST!!! :)

So i am thinking that by the end of January, you will be ready to start her up?

If you don't mind my asking, who did the paint? How much did it cost? I've got a Taurus sho that needs paint really bad. Need to touch up some spots on my sc too. Let me know when you are ready to start it up, I'll come by.

If you don't mind my asking, who did the paint? How much did it cost? I've got a Taurus sho that needs paint really bad. Need to touch up some spots on my sc too. Let me know when you are ready to start it up, I'll come by.

give me a call 818 288 4736

Yeah, you should get another SC. With a few SC's maybe we can make a track day and have some fun.

Well share your e-mail address or any contact information you'd like, so that we can contact you incase we see a SC for sale.

Damn this forum and not notifying me of new replies...

Phone 760-670-5238 (Cell)

Probably the best way to get a hold of me is by email.

socalsuspensionsystems@gmail.com

I'm looking for a newer car. I'd like a 94+, or a 35th like I had before. 5spd or auto doesn't really matter. Also looking for a complete motor with computer for one of my sand cars. TB back, don't need exhaust manifolds. If someone has a wrecked running car, that would actually be perfect.

Long Absence

Hey, I've been a member of this club almost from the time it started. I was an active member in the TX Gulf Coast chapter and have been in CA since '07, but between my military career and a divorce I haven't cruised here in a year.
I'm an original SC owner and still have my original car, even better that it still runs. I don't drive it as much and don't have money to spend on it for now.
Just wanted to check in and say hi.

Back