Room is booked!

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
Hope to see a lot of people come out and show support for SC's, Cougars, Mark8's, and whatever ford you may have!!!

Peace!!

Sweet!!!

Hope the new motor gets you in the 11's man!!!

Hopefully I can bring my SC this year and not my CRV lol!!!

Well, just had an interview for a new career change and pretty sure I got the job! Might not be able to make it now :cool: :mad:

Reservation made, only 9 left

Just made my reservation and I asked the reservation person how many rooms were left at the group rate and there were approximately 9 rooms left.

if you plan on attending and want to stay at the group hotel book your room now! Is your plans change you still have until the 4th of Oct to cancel with no penalties or charges.

Smitty

Just made my reservation and I asked the reservation person how many rooms were left at the group rate and there were approximately 9 rooms left.

if you plan on attending and want to stay at the group hotel book your room now! Is your plans change you still have until the 4th of Oct to cancel with no penalties or charges.

Smitty

Added my reservation a week ago. Still had few rooms left. Good price.
Look forward to it. Its been 4 years . Gotta decide which Bird to bring. In honor of the late DLF, it will be likely his that will be there.
SC you there.

Glenn

Reservation made, now I just need to be able to make it. I just hope my other half does not have to leave before her planned departure date later in Oct. to take care of her twin sister which will keep me from making it. :(

Gonna try to get there anyway I can....Don't want to miss it!!! May have to sell my body on the street corner :p

Gonna try to get there anyway I can....Don't want to miss it!!! May have to sell my body on the street corner :p

Inch is rooming by himself and he drives a prius so..... I'd say he's into that alternative lifestyle stuff he may take you up on It :)

Added my reservation a week ago. Still had few rooms left. Good price.
Look forward to it. Its been 4 years . Gotta decide which Bird to bring. In honor of the late DLF, it will be likely his that will be there.
SC you there.

Glenn

Met Doug before at his house, the backseat that is in my car came from his car/your car now!

Back