Parting out 94SC 5-speed

I wonder why it doesnt match with the rest? Were they redone somewhere along the line? Weird. Mine are in good shape still. But the the stitching is pulling on itself.

It doesn't look like that in person, I guess the leather and vinyl reflect the flash differently. :confused:

Mad,

What condition are those floor mats in? I'm looking for all four shipped to 80013?

They don't need to be perfect but shouldn't have any holes or major wear in them.

Thanks,

P.S. Your Inbox is full.

Last edited:
m90

please let me know if no one has bought em of you, if you have paypal its the easy way to pay it. just let me know how much it is to deliver it to victor ville ca,92395. I really am interested in the 94 blower.

Hey brother Im really interested in the dash if its in good shape? Let me know if you wanna work something out or if you feel like messing with that thing?

Kyle

I will be pulling the dash to get the clutch pedal out of the car before sending it to the junkyard, but shipping it would be a major pain, and I really don't feel like dealing with that. If someone wants to pick it up, I'm all for working something out, but otherwise it would be to large and heavy to ship, plus the risk of it getting damaged in transport.

sorry I got too busy to call you back today I will give you a shout tomorrow. are the valve covers available?

Killswitch, the trans out of this car is going in my 91 cougar and the clutch pedal is spoken for. That basically leaves the ECM, driveshaft, and the trans wiring harness if you are interested.

Mkbrower, I'm asking $100 shipped for the injectors.

Sc-r, I'm asking $200 plus shipping for each of the blowers. I have had a bunch of people interested, but no money yet, but I have been out of town all weekend and will be getting back tomorrow, so I have to check to see if anyone sent any checks before confirming that either of them are still available.

oky 200 is fine just let me know the price for the shipping to victorville ca, 92395 we got a deal.

interested in the irs 8.8 center section, I just need the case, do not need the gears or diff inside. I would actually prefer the heavier iron case, but might take an aluminum if the price is right. can you (or anyone else that has one that they can let me buy) send me a PM with the price shipped to 63301. It also has to be from a car with ABS as it has an extra tab on the case that I need to mount correctly on my car. You can also email me at tsiawd1990@hotmail.com

i know I have never posted before....dont have a thunderbird.....but I have the same screenname on ls1gto.com if you want to verify my history....the case is going in my GTO.

thanks
Nick

Last edited:
well i have been trying hard to buy the supercharger of you, if you dint want to sell it to me could of just said no im not selling it or its sold,but not have me like a dumb guy e-mailing you for it.

Sorry, I have been pretty busy the past few days. Shipping would be about $50, so we're looking at $250 shipped. The stock one off the car is sold, so this would be the ported one. If you want it, paypal to scnjpunk@juno.com and I'll get it shipped out Monday for you. Thanks.

oky deal the only thing ima ask of you is if you can e-mail me pictures of what im getting please take picture of the plenum and supercharger back side all im asking and ill send the money right away. if you have any questions can give me a call at 760-983-6249 my e-amil is cali_joem@yahoo.com
thanx Joe

Back