ISO: Bumpers, ground effects, trunk lid

marshmellow92

Looking for front and rear bumper for SC. Front bumper preferably without the SC on it. Can have side bumper lights.

Also looking for complete side ground effects, trunk lid with working LED tails, and a spolier.

Zip code 46385- Valparaiso, IN

The trunk lid with led tails 96-97 model.

The ground effects/bumpers 89-93

I am using these parts for my 1991 sport 5.0L and and having a hard time finding them. No salvage yards here keep cars older than 2000 for the most part. I'm trying not to have to buy a parts car.

Ground effects

I have the complete set of ground effects with mounting hardware off a red 93. $50 plus shipping. I'm located just south of Madison, WI if you want to arrange for local pickup.

I also have the trunk lid on that car that I would sell. I would need to verify the LED function and remove it still. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe

I have both front and rear bumpers....I can ship them, but it will have to go greyhound. UPS would kill you in shipping costs.

Ken

I have the complete set of ground effects with mounting hardware off a red 93. $50 plus shipping. I'm located just south of Madison, WI if you want to arrange for local pickup.

I also have the trunk lid on that car that I would sell. I would need to verify the LED function and remove it still. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe

Sorry, been busy. Me traveling to Wisconsin isn't an option. Could you get a shipping quote so I have a better idea of total cost?

Back