paid membership but nothing. anyone else?

mc94xr7

Anyone else paid membership and see no results and never any feedback when you ask the guys incharge what is happening. its been months since i paid. so i ask the fellow members. and i hope i get some help. sorry for all the negatism.:eek:

Last edited:
What is the problem? No ONE has ever been ripped off for membership here. If there has been some issue with access, we always extend the length of membership.

We have been slow in answer the scguys mailbox over the last few months, but are making every effort to catch up. You can either post your specific issue in this thread or email me at my adress below. We make EVERY effort to clear up issues or we will issue a full refund of your dues.

I'll need information on how and when you paid. If you paid by PayPal, which email address was on the PayPal account. If you paid by mail, I may need a copy of the cancelled check.

I have looked around for a U.S. Mail address, to send in my dues.
Cant find an address anywhere to pay dues. I no longer use Paypal.
So now I am not able to be a member any longer.

Thanks Randy

I think George has posted the address before, and I'm sure he will either send it or post it when he reads this your message.

To get payment information, simply fill out the Join form from the main www.sccoa.com page. This needs to be filled out for new and renewing members. Once that form is filled out, the second page will show payment amount and payment options.

And, YES, Randy even people that don't use PayPal or PCs can be a member! :D

Most current member information is always in the sccoa.com forum as a sticky post. (That is this forum, so I know you can find it.)

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

I wonder what happened to the original poster of this thread?

George,

I think the issue is that this is Nathan Bialy, who told us his forums id was 94xr7... member #3057

-Ron

Ron,

That is what I suspect. I have emails out to him to verify that and get his membership access on the correct account.

thanks for the help guys, good customer service- this was my bad- a type o of accidently using someone elses id. sorry for the confusion and keep up the good work. hope to be able get in to the private forums soon when they are activated

Back