Shootout roll call!

The car I was going to race is in more parts then I want to think about... that is why, but in the good sportsmanship I will bring a car to put in the car show... Next year LOOK OUT.....Rich

Going to have to change your screen name to something more spectator or car show oriented, Rich!!! :p

I think you will sing another tune

Going to have to change your screen name to something more spectator or car show oriented, Rich!!! :p

Think of what 35th car running down the best of the best will do to that tune... we all have seen what Casey did now it will be time to see what I have been up to....Rich:D

If replacing the methanol injection controller doesn't fix my SC, I'm probably bringing the Hellcat and running in Test & Tune. Won't know until the 11th hour.

Big THANKS !! to Ricardo & David Hill for helping me out with a controller.

David

If replacing the methanol injection controller doesn't fix my SC, I'm probably bringing the Hellcat and running in Test & Tune. Won't know until the 11th hour.

Big THANKS !! to Ricardo & David Hill for helping me out with a controller.

David

Say What? I'm bringing the beater then.

Say What? I'm bringing the beater then.

Isn't that what you usually bring ? 90% sure I'll be bringing this car.

garage_attachment.php

David

Last edited:
It was the methanol injection system.....car ran great with it unplugged. Will test controllers send by Ricardo & David this weekend, but either way I'll be bringing my SC to the Shootout.

David

Back