1989 Mercury Cougar XR7 5sp Project

dmarihugh

I have a 1989 Cougar XR7 5sp project car that I have realized that I do not have the time to complete properly.

This is a white Cougar 3.8 SC with just under 123k miles. The vehicle was running the day I put it in the garage. There is currently no battery in it. The exhaust manifolds need replaced and brakes are very questionable, at this time. I removed the air box and MAF (i have these in a box).

Interior is blue leather and showing its age...dash is kind of rough.. This car has some good bones. I believe it to have been in a barn/garage for most of its recent life.

I am asking $1000 OBO.

Attachments

• 1989 Cougar XR7.jpg
    1989 Cougar XR7.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 627
  • Rocker Panel Rust on 89 Cougar.jpg
    Rocker Panel Rust on 89 Cougar.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 564
  • 1989 Cougar Dash.jpg
    1989 Cougar Dash.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 544
89 cougar

I have a 1989 Cougar XR7 5sp project car that I have realized that I do not have the time to complete properly.

This is a white Cougar 3.8 SC with just under 123k miles. The vehicle was running the day I put it in the garage. There is currently no battery in it. The exhaust manifolds need replaced and brakes are very questionable, at this time. I removed the air box and MAF (i have these in a box).

Interior is blue leather and showing its age...dash is kind of rough.. This car has some good bones. I believe it to have been in a barn/garage for most of its recent life.

I am asking $1000 OBO.

Do you still have this car

Back