New to me 92 sc

davec73

SCCoA Member
Just bought this last week in replacement of my silver 89 5 speed. I have it at the shop right now getting the cervini hood and three post spoiler painted and put on. So far I added the 10 mm plug wires, magnaflow exhaust, 75mm throttle body and white guage cluster. Next is the cobra r wheel conversion bug brakes and 1.5 eibach lowering springs then into the motor for a magnum powers plenum, 95 supercharger, raised top, chrome fuel rail with 65lb injectors and 5% pulley drop. Suggestions welcome!

92tbirdsc002.jpg

92tbirdsc004.jpg

IMG-20110924-00047.jpg

92tbirdsc003.jpg

IMG-20110924-00050-1.jpg

IMG-20110924-00048.jpg

IMG-20110924-00049.jpg

92tbirdsc001.jpg

Body guy sent me a pic of the new hood!!

ahood-1.jpg

These are soon to come!!
acobrar.jpg

anewbird.jpg

Last edited:
As soon as I get the hood on it I am going to drive it up to stlouis. I am in stl a few days a week give me a shout and I will drop by when im in town

Dave

Before you get to heavy into modifying the engine; it would be wise to open the exhaust up first. Nice looking SC though.

Best possible color combo on the SC also, red with black interior. What type of wheels do you plan on running? I just picked up a red on black 92 also. I have had several fast SCs but this time I just want it to look good and be reliable. It has the tweed interior but otherwise looks almost identical to yours. Im going to lower it and put the ram air hood on it with chrome saleen speed stars. As far as peformance Im just going to do the typical intake upgrades, a late model model blower and injectors and upgrade the exhaust. I have been really considering the feasability of dropping in a 4.6 from an '02 mustang but want to see if anyone else has done it and the level of difficulty involved. Good luck with yours

goo

Good to see someone get the car that knows what it could be. Keep up the pics, I love to see the changes. White face gauges are a great look. Looking forward to the transformation.

As soon as I get the hood on it I am going to drive it up to stlouis. I am in stl a few days a week give me a shout and I will drop by when im in town

Dave

That sounds good. Send me a PM when your around here & we'll see what our schedules look like.

Best possible color combo on the SC also, red with black interior. What type of wheels do you plan on running? I just picked up a red on black 92 also. I have had several fast SCs but this time I just want it to look good and be reliable. It has the tweed interior but otherwise looks almost identical to yours. Im going to lower it and put the ram air hood on it with chrome saleen speed stars. As far as peformance Im just going to do the typical intake upgrades, a late model model blower and injectors and upgrade the exhaust. I have been really considering the feasability of dropping in a 4.6 from an '02 mustang but want to see if anyone else has done it and the level of difficulty involved. Good luck with yours

Read the initial post lol ive already done the exhaust im lowering it and adding chrome cobra r with big brakes. Mine is at the body shop right now getting the cervini mach 1 hood and 3 post spoiler put on.

WOW!:eek: Nice and SHINY!:D

Wish mine looked that good when I bought it..or at LEAST NOW!:eek:

Great job!

-Fernando

WOW!:eek: Nice and SHINY!:D

Wish mine looked that good when I bought it..or at LEAST NOW!:eek:

Great job!

-Fernando

I havnt seen the car myself yet but the three post led spoiler is going on tommorow and I am heading to pick up my mark 8 rear irs tomorrow morning so I can get the hubs and brakes converted and get the new wheels on it.

Back