2012 Carlisle

that was meant for Mr Seegers...If I dont hear back from him with anything it will be hotel Carlisle again.....Expect a rather large thread this weekend as I cant wait anymore and need to get stuff rolling

that was meant for Mr Seegers...If I dont hear back from him with anything it will be hotel Carlisle again.....Expect a rather large thread this weekend as I cant wait anymore and need to get stuff rolling

I already have reservations at the Econo Lodge.

I already have reservations at the Econo Lodge.

I have been trying to look around for other options......Hotel Carlisle keeps coming back as the closest and best available. I looked into a couple further out and the prices are the same if not more. If no one objects, I will call on 03/06/12 to block off some rooms.
Please let me know.
Ken

I have been trying to look around for other options......Hotel Carlisle keeps coming back as the closest and best available. I looked into a couple further out and the prices are the same if not more. If no one objects, I will call on 03/06/12 to block off some rooms.
Please let me know.
Ken

If it comes down to it, I'd be fine with Hotel Carlisle again.

DW

im waiting to get more info to really get sail on this, but im almost positive im down to go all weekend.

I just got the information.....AAA members price for Hotel Carlisle is 111.96. Regular price is 139.95. These rooms are only good for 30 days from today. I blocked off 20 rooms. So hurry and make your reservations! The reservations are under the "Super Coupe Club of America"

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Ken

Last edited:
I just got the information.....AAA members price for Hotel Carlisle is 111.96. Regular price is 139.95. These rooms are only good for 30 days from today. I blocked off 20 rooms. So hurry and make your reservations! The reservations are under the "Super Coupe Club of America"

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Ken

That works. Hopefully we're in the same wing as Focus Nation!!!

I really need to straighten up this post with all the info/./Sorry guys for slacking..Havent had time to fully concentrate

I really need to straighten up this post with all the info/./Sorry guys for slacking..Havent had time to fully concentrate

What!?! Like you have something else important going on to occupy your time!!! ;)

I spent the entire weekend underneath the rear of the '93 trying to "repair" some really bad body rot, which I know needs to be addressed by a professional soon, but I'm hoping to get both cars running first. I also broke two bolts off attempting to replace the rear subframe-body support brackets, both of which had rotted away to nothing. The rear bolts going through the subframe itself are another story; broke two Snap-On sockets trying to get them out! Decided to call it quits before I attempted the fuel tank bolts. That needs to be replaced because there's literally NOTHING left of the lower heat shield. SC's are like women; pretty on the outside doesn't always equal pretty on the inside. I may just concede the '91-93 category to Seegers again and throw the new motor in the '94!! :( Ok, rant over....

DW

Attachments

• Pre 058.jpg
    Pre 058.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Pre 059.jpg
    Pre 059.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 52
What!?! Like you have something else important going on to occupy your time!!! ;)

I may just concede the '91-93 category to Seegers again and throw the new motor in the '94!! :( Ok, rant over....

DW
I need to get my lazy ~~~ out and start getting my '95 clean, all the parts on, and the broken crap fixed. Its gonna be her first time at Carlsle!!!!!!!

Back