Just got my Christmas present installed today.

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
It was snowing when I finished, so I couldn't arrange things like I wanted. Eventually, the 35th will end up on the right, nose-in....it's just too hard to squeeze in and out of the car on the right-side lift with the car backed in.

Attachments

• both lifts_1.JPG
    both lifts_1.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,744
Last edited:
Awsome. What brand lift is that? That is one single that spans both bays right? Both sides lift/lower together?
Adam

It was snowing when I finished, so I couldn't arrange things like I wanted. Eventually, the 35th will end up on the right, nose-in....it's just too hard to squeeze in and out of the car on the right-side lift with the car backed in.

Kurt

That 2nd lift turned out real nice. I wish my garage ceiling was high enough to put one in.

David

Thanks everybody. I now can once again get my F250, 8' bed extended cab truck, and the Expedition in the garage again, along with the SC's and all of the kids toys....the kids toys and bikes are what caused the need for another lift.

They're two seperate lifts.

As Rod mentioned, they are two separate lifts by Directlift. The one on the left is a 9000 lbs lift and new one on the right is an 8000 lbs lift.

Ahhh, I didn't see the seperation between the posts front to back. I dream of doing the same one day. Superlifts makes a double wide, but you could buy 3 #8000's for the same $$$. You def need to get everything organized, waxed ect and snap some pics of the "toy chest"
Adam

Ahhh, I didn't see the seperation between the posts front to back. I dream of doing the same one day. Superlifts makes a double wide, but you could buy 3 #8000's for the same $$$. You def need to get everything organized, waxed ect and snap some pics of the "toy chest"
Adam
Yeah, it will be a long while before everything is organized in the garage and waxed. My wife and 3 kids consume a bunch of my time. It will happen some day.

Back