2017 SCCoA Top 15

Corey you are not going to try and beat your pb and settle for 10.6's?

Dalke what do you have that'll run low 10's? I must have missed your build thread?

I think I've got a solid 6.1 car once it's lined out. My problem is I get the car running good then change it over the winter lol. I've switched to the china turbo, a better boost controller, and a converter change. My last visit to a no prep yielded some impressive results so I'm on the right track:p

Dalke what do you have that'll run low 10's? I must have missed your build thread?

I think I've got a solid 6.1 car once it's lined out. My problem is I get the car running good then change it over the winter lol. I've switched to the china turbo, a better boost controller, and a converter change. My last visit to a no prep yielded some impressive results so I'm on the right track:p

I can neither confirm no deny anything. So what are you building - 6.1? Hemi? or you gonna run a 6.1 in the 1/8th? I think a turbocharged 6.1 might run a 6.1xx.... :D

if i ever sort it out...

I should be able to get some place in the middle of that list.. just got to get things worked out so it goes straight and keeps together for more than a few passes... time will tell and then we shall see what this old fart has up his sleeve....Rich

I should be able to get some place in the middle of that list.. just got to get things worked out so it goes straight and keeps together for more than a few passes... time will tell and then we shall see what this old fart has up his sleeve....Rich

Rich, you and I are old farts. We might not qualify against the the kids

Ken

thats why we need MORE POWER

Rich, you and I are old farts. We might not qualify against the the kids

Ken

that is why we are building "MORE POWER" so we can recover from our 2 second reaction times...lol... Tim Allen is going to stop over this afternoon to help power up this "bad boy".... just hope he brings Heidi with him....lol.....Rich

I can neither confirm no deny anything. So what are you building - 6.1? Hemi? or you gonna run a 6.1 in the 1/8th? I think a turbocharged 6.1 might run a 6.1xx.... :D

I'm setting a goal of 6.1 in the 1/8 mile. I was at the track last weekend dialing in the new boost controller and on 13psi the car ran 6.9 100mph with a very soft 1.61 60'. I was impressed with how well it run on low boost. Engine load was in the 1.4-1.5 range. One major difference was I took the rpm out to 6900 (on accident) where I have been shifting it around 6000.

How I think the list should go

Casey-8.90
Brian Oatway-9.980
Dalke 10.20
Me 10.60
Anthony Arnold 10.61
Keith Nichols 10.88
Zimmerly 10.96
Smitty 10.99
Neibert 11.20
Kurt K 11.50
Haub 12.25
Dalke Jr. 12.50
Molly 12.60
Ira 12.90
Vinning 13.5

Hey now, I ran a 10.91 back in November and I'm always a little quicker than these guys. Starting this year I'll be racing with straight VP C10 instead of the mixed mess of C16, 93 octane pump gas and whatever track is selling. Don't make me put my high boost pulley on.

Anthony Arnold 10.61
Keith Nichols 10.88
Zimmerly 10.96
Smitty 10.99

Hey now, I ran a 10.91 back in November and I'm always a little quicker than these guys. Starting this year I'll be racing with straight VP C10 instead of the mixed mess of C16, 93 octane pump gas and whatever track is selling. Don't make me put my high boost pulley on.

Anthony Arnold 10.61
Keith Nichols 10.88
Zimmerly 10.96
Smitty 10.99

You need to get rid of that leaded crap. go with ms103 or ms109 whichever is easier to get for you.

At 2:41 of the video is a chart of all the fuels they tested.

Anthony Arnold 10.61
Keith Nichols 10.88
Zimmerly 10.96
Smitty 10.99

You're a Mopar guy now, and those slicks are getting old.

But honestly, Keith Prob won't run:p
Anthony has a lot of wrenching to do :eek:
But Zimmerly is making progress and smitty has been quiet, I'd be Skerred

You're a Mopar guy now, and those slicks are getting old.

But honestly, Keith Prob won't run:p
Anthony has a lot of wrenching to do :eek:
But Zimmerly is making progress and smitty has been quiet, I'd be Skerred

Yep!! I have wrenching to do.. :eek: It is coming along though...

Yeah it's me Tim. I lost my old account on here so created a new one. If you don't have anything planned for July 21st you should ride up to motor mile. Big grudge racing event going on 21-22.

Great times man, looks like you really have that Turbo'd 4.2 dialed in.

I'll check the dates with the wife - have a 5 month old so schedule revolves around him these days.

-Tim

Back