Shooutout attendance poll

How many shootouts have you attended?

• 7 times.......I love my car...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cat Girl

Due to limited data I have for the first couple of events, I don't have an accurate count of how many people attended each event. How many shootout have you been too?

Almost

Been to all of them since owning my SC since 05' missed only the Muncie one in 2009! Crap!!

Oklahoma was supposed to be my first but I had to cancel at the last minute. Beats me how many have there been since then.

Oklahoma was supposed to be my first but I had to cancel at the last minute. Beats me how many have there been since then.

Ira, I can't remember for sure, but I think Oklahoma was the 2nd location, but it might have been the 3rd.

Been going since 06' and I will NOT miss this one! All great memory's... a blast from the past! Met alot of good friends along the way.

Jeff B.

Mel and I both attended in 2010 and 2011
Make sure she posts under her own screen name.

Whether you raced, were only in the car show or didn't have a car and just showed up, everyone needs to vote under their own screen name so they can be counted.

~c

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, since the "5yr collection of shirts" got me thinking of it. Out of my five yrs of shirts, theyve all become pretty crappy except 07's. Whoever printed those had their ~~~~ together. Id say the 07 shirt was tops, and the white ones were definitely the worst, quality wise. Im wearing the 07 now, looks to be a haynes hefty tee I think, cant turn my head around far enough lol.

Just throwing this out there, since the "5yr collection of shirts" got me thinking of it. Out of my five yrs of shirts, theyve all become pretty crappy except 07's. Whoever printed those had their ~~~~ together. Id say the 07 shirt was tops, and the white ones were definitely the worst, quality wise. Im wearing the 07 now, looks to be a haynes hefty tee I think, cant turn my head around far enough lol.

Dude, the '04 shirt has to be the best out of the bunch. I still wear that one regularly, and while it might be a little faded, it still looks great.

Back