Lincoln Mark VIIII bigger brakes for sale and more

mywhite89

-Mark VIIII upgrade front brake kit for newer spindle (93-97)cars KVR cross-drilled rotors, Loaded calipers with KVR brakes pads, used 90% life. These are bigger brakes than stock for thunderbirds. Bolt right up with no modifications, workes great for me. $150 plus shipping
-SCT chip with multi-adjustable tune cord $75 plus shipping

Chris

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
multi-adjustable tunable sct computer chip. This one is tuned to the 95sc. Tuned for 60lb injectors, 80mm maf, mpx blower, all bolt-ons, custom ground cam, and bigger valve heads. Automatic car.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Interested in pieces.

10% SC OD pulley as I damaged mine for the 25% kit.

Aluminum Water and Alt Pulleys.

If they can be purchased this way let me know.

Interested in pieces.

10% SC OD pulley as I damaged mine for the 25% kit.

Aluminum Water and Alt Pulleys.

If they can be purchased this way let me know.

I'll keep your request in mind, though It would be in best interest to at least sell the blower pulley and jackshaft together. I might have a buyer for all the aluminum pulleys.

chris

As long as it was decently priced id be willing to team up and let BirdOfPrey buy the sc pulley and me the jackshaft pulley as I already have the sc pulley

Last edited:
As long as it was decently priced id be willing to team up and let BirdOfPrey buy the sc pulley and me the jackshaft pulley as I already have the sc pulley

I'll separate those pulleys how does $85 plus shipping for the 10 rib blower pulley and $110 plus shipping for the 10 rib jackshaft sound?

Chris

as requested pictures of both seat bottoms for sale. You can see the slight imperfections on both seats in the pictures. Seat on the right has no other imperfections besides some fading. Left seat has another 2 inch scratch in the leather but is still very usable.

chris

Last edited:
I'll separate those pulleys how does $85 plus shipping for the 10 rib blower pulley and $110 plus shipping for the 10 rib jackshaft sound?

Chris

you can put me next in line for those two od pulleys (minus the sc pulley)

also, whats the deal with the chip? what is it tuned for do you know?

you can put me next in line for those two od pulleys (minus the sc pulley)

also, whats the deal with the chip? what is it tuned for do you know?

So you want the 10% crank and the 5% jackshaft. Check out my original thread, just revised $175 for crank pulley.

The chip is tuned by Dave dalke to my old set which was uncoated mpx, 15% overdrive, custom cam bigger valves heads, headers back exhaust, all the bolt ons, 85mm throttle body, 60lb injectors, 80mafs, meth inj, 5-speed car. Pretty big shoes to fill, but you always have it retuned to your car which is recommended regardless of what you have done.

Chris

Also have a used stock clutch for sale. Clutch works great. I switched it out because my car makes 425+rwhp and I switched to a centerforce dual friction last week. You can see from the pressure plate she got hot a few times. Unless I launched it pretty hard at the track with M/T's, this clutch held my 400+ powered SC through without issue. If I had another 5-speed car that needed a clutch, I would not hesitate to stick this thing in their, that's my opinion knowing the job it takes to do the job. Engagement is very smooth, no vibration, no noise. $40 plus shipping(heavy). BTW, I bought this clutch new and it has less than 10k miles on it.

Chris

Last edited:
Chris how much for the march alt and water pump pulley, and do you have the upper and lower rear seat in black?

So you want the 10% crank and the 5% jackshaft. Check out my original thread, just revised $175 for crank pulley.

The chip is tuned by Dave dalke to my old set which was uncoated mpx, 15% overdrive, custom cam bigger valves heads, headers back exhaust, all the bolt ons, 85mm throttle body, 60lb injectors, 80mafs, meth inj, 5-speed car. Pretty big shoes to fill, but you always have it retuned to your car which is recommended regardless of what you have done.

Chris

I'd like the crank and jackshaft pulleys, if they work for me. My 10 percent march pulley (I think march) is the stock 7 rib. I dont think that will work, will it? If not, do you know if anyone makes 7 rib crank and jack shaft pullies, or should I be looking for a 10 rib sc pulley? Do they just make them 10 rib to gain surface area to reduce belt slip?

Those are bigger shoes than I am looking to fill for some time, but I will need a chip for my time when I start putting on my aquired parts. Is there a limit to the number of times a program can be burned on your chip? I know some of them have something like that.

thanks

Back