B&M Shifter, If you want one let me know.

Bill still has them listed on his site SuperCoupe Performance for $229.99. Did you check with him to see availability?

It is exciting to see such interest in a part that is considered obsolete by the manufacturer.

I do have a small quantity of these in stock right now but I do have 100 more coming in to my shop within the next week or so.

I spoke with my contact at B&M and he reassured me that Super Coupe Performance is their EXCLUSIVE supplier for this shifter for the Tbird SC and Cougar XR7. He said if anyone else called in with interest in this part they would simply refer them to SCP.

Since there is great interest in these Ripper shifter and SCP has these currently IN STOCK and has MANY more coming within a short period of time I'm willing to offer these without any type of group buy to members of this forum for $179.99 + shp.

I wish I could go as low as was advertised here but I simply cannot and make a reasonable profit to stay in business.

Anyone interested can call me personally to purchase at this price or you can buy online at the SCP website and simply put you saw this special price at the SCCoA in the "Comments" section during checkout and I will change the price prior to your credit card being ran.

Typical shipping within the 48 lower states will be approx. $12-15. Canadians will be approx. $30-40.

Last edited:
Bill I have called them and that price is what I can get them for. 12,500 is what it costs to get them and then shipping to have them sent to me and then i would ship them out.

If you want to run a special please post your own ad. I have never not delivered on a GB that I have setup.

How about PMing me and asking me the above stated doubt/question before posting in a thread? Real class being shown. Let a guy do a deal for SCCOA and then step in once "enough" interest is shown and run a "special." Grade A in my book.

Anyone can call Flowmaster and have them quote you a price on the minimum it takes for them to run an order, which is a set of 100.

Last edited:
You are welcome to proceed with your GB. Just learned about it today.

Best wishes and thank you for generating interest in any and all parts for these awesome cars. Your actions are greatly appreciated by everyone here.

You are welcome to proceed with your GB. Just learned about it today.

Best wishes and thank you for generating interest in any and all parts for these awesome cars. Your actions are greatly appreciated by everyone here.

Thank you for your persmission and for deleting, oh wait you left it, post.

I sold my car and will need removed from this list. I did let the new owner know that this group buy was going on so he may sign up. Thanks and I apologize for having to cancel.

Guys as stated in the first post 75 will need to be paid for before I purchase the last 25 to get the order up to 100 that is needed.

I will get you all added to the list shortly.

You might want to call B&M and make sure the option of a group buy is still available. Just saying.

I will take one. Is there any chance this transaction happens soon? And when do I need to pay?

So is this dead in the water or still going? How many are off from the order? Is it time for a recount? If we are still on and looking at ordering soon, put me down for one, but I need one soon. Thank you and take care.

So is this dead in the water or still going? How many are off from the order? Is it time for a recount? If we are still on and looking at ordering soon, put me down for one, but I need one soon. Thank you and take care.

Couple things with this.

1. This was almost 3 years ago now.
2. A site vendor went to the manufacture after I posted this and made some "arrangements" that causes the group to have this product purchased from that vendor only. That being said this order can still be done, but the demand isn't there nor do I have time during harvest season to arrange these things. With the messages sent to me and the shady behind the back deals that have been made I walked away at this point.
3. Going to have to pay the vendor his asking price. What this did do was get the price lowered on the units for a short time from one of the vendors on this site.
4. I am just a regular joe that talks to the manufactures on a regular basis and when a demand for a part is enough for production I do my best to make this happen for the benefits of the SCCOA members not my pocket book.

Think the last count we were still about 25 orders short and that was before collecting $, which tends to widen the gap from past experience.

At this time I would say this is NOT going to happen.

Back