UHMW IRS Sub-Frame Mount Kits

I sure am glad that I made more of these, so they could sit around in the boxes.....

I have one kit in stock and ready to ship.

$400 shipped (lower 48).

Click HERE to purchase via PayPal.

NOTE: These are not stock style rubber replacement mounts. They are designed for performance applications, as NVH will be adversely affected. You will feel, and likely hear, more than you would with the stock mounts.

I currently have two kits that are boxed and ready to ship.

$400 shipped (lower 48).

Click HERE to purchase via PayPal.

NOTE: These are not stock style rubber replacement mounts. They are designed for performance applications, as NVH will be adversely affected. You will feel, and likely hear, more than you would with the stock mounts.

Last edited:
I'd just like to comment on these. This one mod perhaps made my car feel more solid than any other..And I had low mile good mounts in my car. You cant go wrong with anything Doug offers really

SOLD OUT

I have two sets of hardcoated spacers remaining in stock. The final two kits will be produced to order and shipped within two weeks after payment is received.

$400 shipped (lower 48).

Click HERE to order via PayPal.

Thanks for the reminder.

Yesterday was Memorial Day. Everyone should know that Doug (DLF) was a Vietnam Veteran and also served in the Army's Old Guard (unit that watches over the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier). Only the very best, disciplined and meticulous Soldiers, serve a stint in the Old Guard.

Doug may be gone but his SC lives on... Strong! I affectionaly call it "Mr. Hyde." It has about 8,000 more miles from when he sold it to me 9 yeas ago. It runs perfect. Only thing I've done is change the plugs and added Live Wires and service fluids. In fact I smoked the big 275/40 rears this afternoon rolling at 25 mph by aggresively opening the the 85mm TB. Just had it on a lift last week to lube the Delrin bushings (pics).

Doug was a Leader... and built a very solid and tight SC. Indeed...., may he RIP.

Attachments

• IMG-8323.jpg
    IMG-8323.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-8322.jpg
    IMG-8322.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 27
Even when Doug started hanging out with the lincoln guys at Carlisle, Hed find me or id find him. Was a great guy especially once you got to know him.

Back