got another 95 SC 5 speed to part out

I don't have any 94/95 left. I do have one from a 90. I don't know if they were the same or not. Maybe someone will chime in.

I actually want it for a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII. My understanding is that anything from the 89-95 SC will work and will bolt right up if I have the links.

I actually want it for a 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII. My understanding is that anything from the 89-95 SC will work and will bolt right up if I have the links.

I would sell it for 30.00 plus the shipping I have no clue what shipping would be on that. But with shipping prices sky rocketing I would guess close to 40.00. If you are good with that then I will proceed to get an actual quote.

I REALLY need the cover to the ECC box under the hood. What I have is a '95 Automatic. Tried one from an earlier year, but it was way too short!
Would you have one? Zip code is 85345 - No special padding required. Thanks!
:eek:

Attachments

• ECCboxLid.jpg
    ECCboxLid.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 19
A few parts needed ...

I recently bought a very nice, unmolested '89 SC and it needs two items: 1) front license place bracket and hardware (required in NJ) and 2) spare tire cover and hardware to hold it in place. I have the spare and jack; just need the cover and hold-down hardware. Would you have any of these? Zip code is 07716; PayPal is fine. Thanks!

Hey Kevin,

I'll take the oil cap and the tube that connects to the valve cover if you happen to still have one. Let me know what you want for it.

How much are you asking for the center console with the whole manual brake assembly, the pedals and reservoirif you still have them?

Dang....95 5speed in chameleon blue, pretty rare...pity.

Hey Kevin, I'm keeping track of these 95 chameleon blue 5speeds, do you mind posting the VIN number for that car before it goes to the crusher please. Or maybe send it to me by PM.

Thanks!
I know this is many years later but I have one in Topeka, Kansas vin: 1FALP64R4SH133908. I would love to see your list if you still have it.

Gauge panel and cluster surround in ok shape? Pics? How about the driver's door switch panel?

I'm also looking for nice trunk lights. Not sure if that set is sold

Back