Shoot out smack talk starts NOW

pro street rich

Well I am ready to talk the smack... and follow thru with it... I claim to have the fastest black S.C. that will be at the shoot out...:D Yes the fastest and I want someone to prove me wrong... :eek:
So there you have it... the smack talk has now been started...:cool: So who is going to have the fastest red?:confused: blue?:confused: pink?:confused::confused: or what have you???

Lets hear it from all of you now so we can get ready for this up coming event.....Rich:)

not much talk here??

is everyone still in mid summer or what??? The shoot out will be here in no time at all.. We will all be looking to see what we have done all year to our cars and who got faster:cool:/ slower:confused:.... or:eek: broken.....Rich

I'll play Rich. I bet I will have the fastest Copper colored SC at the shootout this year!! ;):D

Smitty

Fastest SC to drive 300+ miles to and from the shootout. I'll smack talk for Sarah also, fastest lady at the shootout. Bring it on girls!:)

chris

I will have the only red 92 6 speed sc in the world in ky on oct 9th 11thlol. I will race it if it gets a decent tune. So there!

Last edited:
You guys have it all wrong......if you want to truly smack talk anything, you need to include derogatory marks about someone else's mom. "You have the faster SC? Well maybe so, but you want to know what is really fast? The time it takes to get your MOM in the backseat of my SC. And that's a big, luxurious back seat that we're talking about". :D

Fastest SC to drive 300+ miles to and from the shootout. I'll smack talk for Sarah also, fastest lady at the shootout. Bring it on girls!:)

chris

Glad to see someone else with faith in their ride. I'm going to be driving mine 433 miles each way to the shootout. I dont think i got enough power to talk any trash though... Maybe we should smack talk the trailer queens... (and their moms).

chris

Yeah she probably will be...I am slowly getting faster, last time we were there I was just happy not to be the slowest any longer! And I beat Royer on the dyno so that was even better.;)

Glad to see someone else with faith in their ride. I'm going to be driving mine 433 miles each way to the shootout. I dont think i got enough power to talk any trash though... Maybe we should smack talk the trailer queens... (and their moms).

Hold on just a minute cowboy, I never said I couldn't drive my SC to the Shootout, race and drive back, I just choose not too! ;)

Besides I usually bring the drinks, buns, hamburgers, chips and flatware, so along with all the stuff for the car I have no room in my SC, so I would need a trailer anyway! LOL

See everyone there soon!

Hold on just a minute cowboy, I never said I couldn't drive my SC to the Shootout, race and drive back, I just choose not too! ;)

I thought you meant you were driving it to the shoot out... anybody driving to/from and racing this year besides me?

The key matchup is going to be Brian Oatway facing David Neibert, V6 supercharged against V8 turbo..................:eek::eek::eek:

The key matchup is going to be Brian Oatway facing David Neibert, V6 supercharged against V8 turbo..................:eek::eek::eek:

Keith,

Not sure the new v8 turbo motor is going to be broken in by the Shootout. Still not running yet. Might be bringing my 91 SC back for a re-do because it had a pretty bad misfire last year.

David

Back