35th Anniversary For sale

SCmaster

1990 35th Anniversary Ford Thunderbird SC with MANUAL transmission with 92,400 mile for sale. A family member was the first owner, and I am the second. The car runs with no problems and has been in storage for the last 10 years. Brakes, rotors, and upper ball joints on the front of the car were just replaced. Synthetic oil was used for every oil change. The paint is in good condition, and there are a few dings on the body. Some of the material on the seats are ripped. The radio was replaced but I have the original. Included in the price of the car are the original black rims and additional parts including a supercharger, intercooler, flywheel, radiator, and more. This is a rare car that can be used as is or restored. I also have the car cover and front anniversary floor mats. If interested I have more pictures. Asking 8,500 OBO.
resize5.jpgresize2.jpgresize3.jpgresize4.jpgresize1.jpg

Last edited:
Can you PM me. I am interested in buying. Ill send you my phone number so we can text and set something up.

1990 35th Anniversary Ford Thunderbird SC with MANUAL transmission with 92,400 mile for sale. A family member was the first owner, and I am the second. The car runs with no problems and has been in storage for the last 10 years. Brakes, rotors, and upper ball joints on the front of the car were just replaced. Synthetic oil was used for every oil change. The paint is in good condition, and there are a few dings on the body. Some of the material on the seats are ripped. The radio was replaced but I have the original. Included in the price of the car are the original black rims and additional parts including a supercharger, intercooler, flywheel, radiator, and more. This is a rare car that can be used as is or restored. I also have the car cover and front anniversary floor mats. If interested I have more pictures. Asking 8,500 OBO.
View attachment 64156View attachment 64153View attachment 64154View attachment 64155View attachment 64152
I may be interested, please PM me

The original posting was Sept 2015. I'm sure it was sold 6 years ago.
If not, that means its been sitting 16 years now!

Back