LOOKING TO BUY GOOD CONDITION SC

d3016

Looking to get back into the SC world. I have owned 5 of these cars since the early 2000's. I've been looking for a good condition 89-95 SC(NO XR-7'S). I'm located in Las Vegas, and am looking for a western car with NO RUST and NO SUNROOF. Again, not looking for that $12,000 SC that has been highly modified. I would prefer 5-spd, but AOD is OK, as long as it is not slipping, as we know that is known to happen with these cars.

Send me some emails, with pics, and I will respond promptly. Looking to keep these great cars on the road, one SC at a time.

ddddd3016@gmail.com

Selling mine in Salt Lake City, posted the sale in sccoa some days back now. BUT it has a dreaded sunroof, is working but a new sunroof seal wouldn't be a bad idea. Flexible on price

Text Jacob 801-652-1805

Thanks Jacob. I am going to have to pass....A little too much cosmetic work for me.

Appreciate the post.

D3

I sent you an email about a 90SC
Take Care dbd

Looking to get back into the SC world. I have owned 5 of these cars since the early 2000's. I've been looking for a good condition 89-95 SC(NO XR-7'S). I'm located in Las Vegas, and am looking for a western car with NO RUST and NO SUNROOF. Again, not looking for that $12,000 SC that has been highly modified. I would prefer 5-spd, but AOD is OK, as long as it is not slipping, as we know that is known to happen with these cars.

Send me some emails, with pics, and I will respond promptly. Looking to keep these great cars on the road, one SC at a time.

ddddd3016@gmail.com

Hello, I liked your post and also want to see the SC's stick around. In the last six months I have purchased five SC's. One of the SC's I planned to keep is a 1990 White on gray leather 5 speed, runs strong. Just drove it 1000 miles from the bay area to my home in Sierra Vista AZ. Now I will be selling the White SC as I just purchased (today) the red 1990 SC with 14000 miles that was for sale on this site. I will need some time to go through the White SC and send you pics. It does have a sunroof, BUT it was an aftermarket sunroof installed by ASC (American Sunroof Company) They have been in business in California since the 60's and still service and install sunroofs today. I'm not trying to sell you this SC, I just wanted you to know there are SC's out there. I can also possibly deliver if you buy from me. Selling price will be in the low 4K range. OH, yes its a cali car no rust. My name is Tom. Feel free to call if you have any questions. 951 296-7524 Not worried if you find another SC in the meantime, since I don't have an SC ready to sell at this time. Happy hunting!

ddddd3016@gmail.com
Hey D',
I too live in Vegas and am the original owner of a 35th Anni SC :) Hopefully soon will get the bug back to get her all working again, as well as find a mechanic and cash to deal with her... until then she continues to sit in my garage & out of the elements. I will say that I have not seen ANY 35thAnniversary SC T-birds in Vegas, for my whole time here, we've been here since 95, drove her cross country from Long Island NY that proved that these are great cruising cars as well as pretty sweet looking.
VM

Back