1992 Super Coupe

_Slobird

1992 Super coupe
Black Interior
4spd art carr extreme aod transmission and torque converter kit
76k miles
18psi boost motor has a tick and runs rough so I’m parting it out unless someone wants to buy the whole thing it will drive, but motor needs to be done still it only ticks and runs bad at idle.
Lots of parts that could be used in builds
Everything is for sale though I only have prices on certain things right now, if I don’t have it listed u can ask me. Prices are firm and I will show u the price of the parts brand new if u want so u can compare, but the prices are more then fair in my opinion.

$800 Mpx Supercharger ported

$350 Inlet plenum ported

900$ magnum powers Fmic

$250 85mm magnum powers tb

$100 3.5” intake and divider

250$ brand new pro m 92mm maf

125$ March 3 piece pulley kit

100$ 15% supercharger pulley

200$ Raised sc top

300$ 42# fuel injectors

200$ Shorty headers

75$ Brand new Catchcan setup

2500$ Art Carr extreme AOD transmission and Torque converter kit 650+ Hp

Flowmaster super 10 muffler

25$ Single exit exhaust with y pipe

150$ 3.90 gears and limited slip differential

250$ Super coupe rims with 4 brand new tires

175$ Brand new Screaming Demon Performance Coil pack, with performance live wires and aluminum wire looms Over 250$ Value

plenty of other things I probably am not thinking of hit me with any questions everything is for sale.

Located in Michigan

Attachments

• 13430763-B232-48F3-BF35-E8393FA7D404.jpeg
    13430763-B232-48F3-BF35-E8393FA7D404.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 98
  • 70E0497C-FB5C-4CAE-8D6C-8910AA4AC972.jpeg
    70E0497C-FB5C-4CAE-8D6C-8910AA4AC972.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 9B3BEB93-BA9E-4A0E-AADC-7BDC00532471.jpeg
    9B3BEB93-BA9E-4A0E-AADC-7BDC00532471.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 0763E77C-B6E1-408E-97C6-CE49ED5E030A.jpeg
    0763E77C-B6E1-408E-97C6-CE49ED5E030A.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 101
I am interested in many black interior pieces.
I’d be tempted to get almost the entire interior, but at least a few small things. Maybe the rearview mirror, sun visors, and things like that.
Are your trunk-lid reflectors for sale?

I’d be tempted to get almost the entire interior, but at least a few small things. Maybe the rearview mirror, sun visors, and things like that.
I need to decide on wether the interior is for sale and will get back to u shortly, I’m trying to decide what pieces I am going to keep for my 93 5.0 bird that I’m going to build

Your add does say that everything is for & you even specify the color of interior, so I can see why Rick would inquire about it.

Your add does say that everything is for & you even specify the color of interior, so I can see why Rick would inquire about it.
Yea it’s a recent thought of mine to keep it, if I could edit the thread and say I was unsure abt the interior I would but it doesn’t let me.

Interested in the following if still available:

15% supercharger pulley
Raised sc top
42# fuel injectors
3.5” intake and divider
brand new pro m 92mm maf
magnum powers Fmic
Catch can
May even take the exhaust as well.

I live in Ohio so I could come to you to save on shipping. Would be looking at a package deal. My Dad recently passed away and we own a 94 Supercoupe. I’ve put quite a bit of work into the car and just trying to finish his project. Please don’t hold any items for me this isn’t a pity party. Just want to make sure them parts get used as well. Tbh I may even be interested in a couple more things. Just need to figure out if you would be willing to make a deal for everything if possible. If you could email me some pics of the items I would appreciate it. rwferguson43026@gmail.com

Interested in the following if still available:

15% supercharger pulley
Raised sc top
42# fuel injectors
3.5” intake and divider
brand new pro m 92mm maf
magnum powers Fmic
Catch can
May even take the exhaust as well.

I live in Ohio so I could come to you to save on shipping. Would be looking at a package deal. My Dad recently passed away and we own a 94 Supercoupe. I’ve put quite a bit of work into the car and just trying to finish his project. Please don’t hold any items for me this isn’t a pity party. Just want to make sure them parts get used as well. Tbh I may even be interested in a couple more things. Just need to figure out if you would be willing to make a deal for everything if possible. If you could email me some pics of the items I would appreciate it. rwferguson43026@gmail.com
Got u imma email you right now.

Hey Rick recently decided to change my mind and I now have the black leather power seats for sale and the rear bench for sale. Interested?

Back