Looking for...

and it looks like I also will need:
>Good, black door weather stripping
>Good, black door handle inserts(hopefully with all 3 tabs)

>Moon roof switch bracket
>Non-faded turn signal/multi function switch
>Non-faded rear view mirror

Please PM
Thanks
You will need to specify what year moon roof switch bracket. 1989-1990 are different than 1991. Turn signal lever/wiper lever is different in 1990 than in 1993 (not sure exactly WHEN change happened) but the base is blue in 1990 and green in 1993 and if you put a blue 1990 in a 1993 Tbird, your high-beams or low-beams don't come on.
Also rearview mirrors can be different. 1990 tbird with moonroof mirror has map lights, 1991 does not because moonroof bezel has the map lights. Also 1989-1990 rearview mirrors can have a sensor for auto-dimming highbeams, that option was dropped in 1991.

and it looks like I also will need:
>Good, black door weather stripping
>Good, black door handle inserts(hopefully with all 3 tabs)
I think black door handle inserts are also called Door Cups (to help with your Google search). I bought a pair over a year ago with all three tabs; I cant remember if the pair was $50 or if it was $50 each.

You will need to specify what year moon roof switch bracket. 1989-1990 are different than 1991. Turn signal lever/wiper lever is different in 1990 than in 1993 (not sure exactly WHEN change happened) but the base is blue in 1990 and green in 1993 and if you put a blue 1990 in a 1993 Tbird, your high-beams or low-beams don't come on.
Also rearview mirrors can be different. 1990 tbird with moonroof mirror has map lights, 1991 does not because moonroof bezel has the map lights. Also 1989-1990 rearview mirrors can have a sensor for auto-dimming highbeams, that option was dropped in 1991.
'89

The door seals and trunk seal can be bought from Steele rubber products at a reasonable price

The door seals and trunk seal can be bought from Steele rubber products at a reasonable price
I did buy door seals from Super Coupe Performance, but they are a little too big on the seal part and the door wouldn't close. So if there are ones that fit almost 1 to 1, that would be great.

They are, exact fit for the door gaskets, trunk seal and cowl molding. I have bought several from Steele over the years reasonably priced.

Back