WTB SC 5 speed

timgem521

Hello. I am new to the forum. I am looking for a 5 speed manual Super Coupe that is in decent shape and doesn't need much outside of maintenance. I don't care about the color or whether it has cloth or leather.
I am in the upstate NY area but I am willing to travel up to 1000 miles for the right Super Coupe.

Hello. I am new to the forum. I am looking for a 5 speed manual Super Coupe that is in decent shape and doesn't need much outside of maintenance. I don't care about the color or whether it has cloth or leather.
I am in the upstate NY area but I am willing to travel up to 1000 miles for the right Super Coupe.
5 spd. For sale. Decent shape. You may have to pick 2 of three. Pretty rare these days.
You may want to look at some facebook groups also. they pop up from time to time there.

5 spd. For sale. Decent shape. You may have to pick 2 of three. Pretty rare these days.
You may want to look at some facebook groups also. they pop up from time to time there.
Thanks Jon. Can you provide me more information such as pics and price of the 5 spd you have for sale?

I have been looking on FaceBook market place and I have found one that is a few hours away but it has high miles, otherwise looks to be in excellent shape.

I have a 1990 SC 5-speed I am preparing to sell. It is Oxford White, blue cloth interior. No moonroof, no keyless entry. It has 142,005 miles on it, factory 16” rims and good tires (tires were new in 2016 and probably only have 5,000 miles on them). I bought it in Georgia, it is rust free. I brought it up to Wisconsin in 2019 but always park it for the Winter.

It runs and drives but it has a couple of issues I want to fix before selling it. I want to get the Antilock light to go away; I had the whole ABS unit rebuilt in 2015 with a fresh Accumulator ball (which it needed) and the brakes work good but the Antilock light has always been on since the day I bought it.
It also smells like gasoline every time I fill the tank and I cant park it in a garage before driving it about 50 miles otherwise the garage smells like gas (I bet it’s the rubber hose on top of the gas tank that connects the left and right side together).
I can post pictures if interested.

I have a 1990 SC 5-speed I am preparing to sell. It is Oxford White, blue cloth interior. No moonroof, no keyless entry. It has 142,005 miles on it, factory 16” rims and good tires (tires were new in 2016 and probably only have 5,000 miles on them). I bought it in Georgia, it is rust free. I brought it up to Wisconsin in 2019 but always park it for the Winter.

It runs and drives but it has a couple of issues I want to fix before selling it. I want to get the Antilock light to go away; I had the whole ABS unit rebuilt in 2015 with a fresh Accumulator ball (which it needed) and the brakes work good but the Antilock light has always been on since the day I bought it.
It also smells like gasoline every time I fill the tank and I cant park it in a garage before driving it about 50 miles otherwise the garage smells like gas (I bet it’s the rubber hose on top of the gas tank that connects the left and right side together).
I can post pictures if interested.
Hi Rick. Yes, I am very interested. Is the car located in Wisconsin? Can you please post some pictures of the outside, inside, and under the hood? I love the white with blue interior.

I'm in Saratoga. I am willing to travel for the right car. I would like to talk to you and get more info?
If you pick up one, I have a bunch of parts, and I'm in your backyard, Gloversville. I'm also the president of the Upstate NY Thunderbird club

Back