New Owner of a 35th Anniversary Edition Soon

A set of welded-in replacement Walkers should not be a problem and an easy fix unless there are legal restrictions of those sorts , FM mufflers are known to be loud , some people like that sort of thing so they have their fan base , years ago I found the walker/dynomax superturbos to be a good muffler that flowed well and not looking for attention .

Does it have the stock resonator? Is the system still stock diameter, or does it use larger pipes?

I've heard a good muffler option is mufflers off a stock 05-14 mustang gt work very well, might be easier for you to find those over there...

Many thanks for your help guys!

A set of welded-in replacement Walkers should not be a problem and an easy fix unless there are legal restrictions of those sorts , FM mufflers are known to be loud , some people like that sort of thing so they have their fan base , years ago I found the walker/dynomax superturbos to be a good muffler that flowed well and not looking for attention .
The problem is the legal restrictions as you mention. I can fit Walkers but take the risk it's still not going to be ok for the examinants...
Does it have the stock resonator? Is the system still stock diameter, or does it use larger pipes?
From the catalytic converters back it's flowmaster, so the resonator is FM too. But I'll have to check to be 100% sure. I'll let you know.

I've heard a good muffler option is mufflers off a stock 05-14 mustang gt work very well, might be easier for you to find those over there...
That's a very good tip, I'll look into that. Thanks a lot!!

Back