2022 Carlisle Go Karts

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
** Track is booked. June 4, 11:00pm **

** Made it - we're over-committed, so we'll be doing two 30 minute sessions and folks can barter and trade amongst those below. Will be booking the track ASAP **

My annual post -

Let's see who wants to wreck some go karts! If we get enough people to sign-up, I'll get the track rented on Saturday June 4 from 11pm-12am. Cost this year is $600 for the hour. You can pay for an entire hour or you can split it among others.

For anyone that has not done this before - it's an inside semi-slick oval track. They are gas go karts, so all the garage doors are open (It's almost like a warehouse) but you will have your eyes burning when done. There's also plenty of rubbings racing, so you may get banged up. Some years are worse than others, and we always discourage T-bones, but they do happen by accident if someone spins right in front of you.

Track is available, but it is NOT currently reserved for us as I'm not putting $600 only to not get enough people. If you're interested, send me Venmo or Paypal NOW for the amount of time you want. List of who's in is below and for how long. Once we get $600, I'll reserve the track. After that point, folks can work it out between themselves if they paid for an hour and want to split with someone. I'll also refund money IF we get to $600 and someone else reserves the track first (Or if we don't get enough people.) But let's get it done if we're doing this.

So send me $60 for an hour, $30 for half an hour. My Venmo is @Pat-DiPersia; Paypal is pat@dipersia.com.

Paid drivers -
1. Pat DiPersia (1 hour)
2. Rob Floyd (1 hour)
3. Ken Seegers (1 hour)
4. Dave Dalke (2 hours)
5. Mike Tuck (1 hour)
6. Ralph Graul (1 hour)
7. Chris Vining (1 hour)
8. Bryan Moore (2.5 hours)
9. Tim Groth (1 hour)

Last edited:
Thanks Pat for getting this rolling again this year.

I'm checking with my group but I'm sure I'll have a few people as usual.

Is there any room left for one more 30 min? If so let me know and I will send you another $30.

I'm not going to take any more money at this point because I'm already over the $600. My preference is to figure it out in person with folks at Carlisle as I don't want to be the middle man any more than I need to be in terms of figuring out who's driving and how long.

** Track is booked. June 4, 11:00pm **

** Made it - we're over-committed, so we'll be doing two 30 minute sessions and folks can barter and trade amongst those below. Will be booking the track ASAP **

My annual post -

Let's see who wants to wreck some go karts! If we get enough people to sign-up, I'll get the track rented on Saturday June 4 from 11pm-12am. Cost this year is $600 for the hour. You can pay for an entire hour or you can split it among others.

For anyone that has not done this before - it's an inside semi-slick oval track. They are gas go karts, so all the garage doors are open (It's almost like a warehouse) but you will have your eyes burning when done. There's also plenty of rubbings racing, so you may get banged up. Some years are worse than others, and we always discourage T-bones, but they do happen by accident if someone spins right in front of you.

Track is available, but it is NOT currently reserved for us as I'm not putting $600 only to not get enough people. If you're interested, send me Venmo or Paypal NOW for the amount of time you want. List of who's in is below and for how long. Once we get $600, I'll reserve the track. After that point, folks can work it out between themselves if they paid for an hour and want to split with someone. I'll also refund money IF we get to $600 and someone else reserves the track first (Or if we don't get enough people.) But let's get it done if we're doing this.

So send me $60 for an hour, $30 for half an hour. My Venmo is @Pat-DiPersia; Paypal is pat@dipersia.com.

Paid drivers -
1. Pat DiPersia (1 hour)
2. Rob Floyd (1 hour)
3. Ken Seegers (1 hour)
4. Dave Dalke (2 hours)
5. Mike Tuck (1 hour)
6. Ralph Graul (1 hour)
7. Chris Vining (1 hour)
8. Bryan Moore (2.5 hours)
9. Tim Groth (1 hour)
Pat. I need to pay my fee and mitch and i want to be part of this if it is not too late

Back