2300 TVS update

So the methanol injection was sucking fluid via vacuum when not activate so I added a aem methanol solenoid right before the nozzles. They convinetly already wire the kit for this with a wire that grounds when the pump activates. So I just ran hot off my fuel pump circuit breaker (close) . The car is running great still have some tuning to do. Also charged my ac it's ice cold and never passes 195f idling in 88f 0607221846_HDR_copy_711x400.jpg0607221849_HDR_copy_572x322.jpg0607221822_HDR_copy_368x655.jpg0607221728_HDR_copy_590x332.jpg0607221645_copy_374x664.jpg0605222052_HDR_copy_396x704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggg.. the saga continues.. started the SC from it sitting about a week and it smoked like a frieght train checked oil I was 1 1/2 qt low! Probably 150 miles since oil change and HG and I am getting smoke out driverside exhaust. It runs fine but wtf? Beginning to wonder if the machine shop screwed up the valve stem seals?

Uggg.. the saga continues.. started the SC from it sitting about a week and it smoked like a frieght train checked oil I was 1 1/2 qt low! Probably 150 miles since oil change and HG and I am getting smoke out driverside exhaust. It runs fine but wtf? Beginning to wonder if the machine shop screwed up the valve stem seals?

Probably blowing some oil back into the intake manifold and it drips down into a couple cylinders when the car sits for a while. Doubt the valve seals are the problem, but it's possible. Did you install an oil separator yet ?

Probably blowing some oil back into the intake manifold and it drips down into a couple cylinders when the car sits for a while. Doubt the valve seals are the problem, but it's possible. Did you install an oil separator yet ?

No I have not it's been sitting on my coffee table all week lol! It was Amanda's birthday yesterday I haven't had much time to get anything done

Installed the seperator yesterday but didn't drive it any. It's been way too hot to enjoy the car imo plus when you drive it you just find more problems...

I have actually driven mine the past several days but I have a speedo issue that's racking miles up very quickly lol. I plan to drive it this evening as well

So it’s definitely blue smoke and not black soot? Smokey start ups are not typical of the v6. A 4.6l maybe. I would see if driven daily it does it at each start up. If it doesn’t then don’t worry too much about it. Check the plugs after some time. It will narrow the oily cylinder.

So it’s definitely blue smoke and not black soot? Smokey start ups are not typical of the v6. A 4.6l maybe. I would see if driven daily it does it at each start up. If it doesn’t then don’t worry too much about it. Check the plugs after some time. It will narrow the oily cylinder.
Idk it uses alot of oil And I don't feel like daily driving it as it turns into an expensive hassle. Probably just going to sell the blower kit and fuel system, part out the motor and put a 408 in it. I'm disgusted with the motor at this point and am tired of putting time and money in it.

Idk it uses alot of oil And I don't feel like daily driving it as it turns into an expensive hassle. Probably just going to sell the blower kit and fuel system, part out the motor and put a 408 in it. I'm disgusted with the motor at this point and am tired of putting time and money in it.
You are going about this all wrong.... Do what I do, when it becomes a pain in the a$$ or pocket book you just push it to the side and move on to another one. Then when some time goes by to revisit the pain and see if it is playing nice now.
I just pushed my GT350 in the shop the other day to let it sit as it has been not playing nice. So now I have been playing with one of my big blocks to take my mind off the trouble maker...lol.....Rich

You are going about this all wrong.... Do what I do, when it becomes a pain in the a$$ or pocket book you just push it to the side and move on to another one. Then when some time goes by to revisit the pain and see if it is playing nice now.
I just pushed my GT350 in the shop the other day to let it sit as it has been not playing nice. So now I have been playing with one of my big blocks to take my mind off the trouble maker...lol.....Rich
I like Pro Street Rich's strategy.... Now that's the Spirit!!!

But I still have a few S.C.'s here as well.. I guess it all depends on how you look at the things that come up and how you go forward with them...lol....Rich

Back