Idea

Hognose Cruising

Maby some one that has a part out Super Coupe can bring it to Carlisle this year to sell off the parts? It is just a idea that may work!

I'll be at Carlisle, also have several parts and a well picked over parts car ...no chance I'd drag the entire car to the show but if you need something make it known. I'm sure someone can help ya if need.

-Tim

I'll be at Carlisle, also have several parts and a well picked over parts car ...no chance I'd drag the entire car to the show but if you need something make it known. I'm sure someone can help ya if need.

-Tim
Ok good to know that you have parts. I would like to try discuss pricing tomorrow since it is late in the night, but I may be to busy tomorrow,l. Also the things I'll need are a timing cover, and a harmonic balancer. After discussing the prices if I still have money left over I may need some passenger side window trim for a 93 SC.

Hognose

P.S. Sorry for asking if you could drag a car down there in hindsight it sounds absurd.

I also have a bunch of stuff, and will be at Carlisle if anyone needs anything. Here is the stuff I have.

Just seeing this after leaving the show, sorry for the somewhat delayed response. I spent most of my day filming various Thunderbird owners for upcoming YouTube content. You likely saw me... I've attached my channel link. I was at the show with my wife and two children.

-Tim

Back