13 inch cobra rotors 4.25 bolt pattern

sc-r

Hey guys i found some one who could make and ship 13 inch cobra rotors with pre drilled 4.25 pattern Slotted and drilled upon request. Its based on California for affordable price. Since other are al most 300 for the pair, this are for 35% cheaper with out breaking the bank. Here's there Phone number and give em a call.
Rotor Works
(714) 554-7320

sc-r

@decipah Like Dave said why not? Its perfectly fine if you get them done by people who drills rotors professionally and right. Also they get 13 inch rotors plane non drilled and you can have the pre-drill for the 4.25 only so it wont have to many driller holes, you can request them upon order.

decipha

NEVER install cross drilled rotors on any high performance or towing vehicle as they are susceptible to cracking. It is highly recommended to use only slotted and DIMPLED rotors when possible.

Just dimple it no need in drilling it as that only weakens the rotor.

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
If road racing my car I might be a little concerned, but I never really get the brakes hot enough to worry about cracking the rotors.

Flex

SCCoA Member
I have had drill slot Cobra rotors on 3 Mustangs for years with zero cracking. I also have them on my Jeep Commander and a 1999 Ram 2500. No cracks on either. There are cheap Chinese junk rotors out there that crack. If you get a reputable brand, they don't crack.

sc-r

I have had drill slot Cobra rotors on 3 Mustangs for years with zero cracking. I also have them on my Jeep Commander and a 1999 Ram 2500. No cracks on either. There are cheap Chinese junk rotors out there that crack. If you get a reputable brand, they don't crack.
I agree with you, i have own rotors for years and some what abuse them on the track still have never crack them as a matter of a fact most High HP cars run them at the track, i only crack them once and that because it was like 7 Degree and was snowing i was taking my car to work some douche almost hit me i had slam my breaks, because of the weather i cracked them and that rare to crack them. As to Rotor works the make really good rotors i haven't really had any problems for the past 8 years i been buying them.