18th Annual Mustangs and Mustangs... Legends Havin Fun Show 4/11

SuperChicken89

Here is a link to this great show for anyone interested in attending. Fantasy of Flight is closed to the public for the next several years while the owner remodels the facility but still holds special events there. This show is one of those private special events. The judged registration has been extended to 3/28. I just registered the SC last night.

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ea63cgwle9945316&c=9f3095b0-73f5-11e3-ad3c-d4ae527b8c41&ch=a07c76a0-73f5-11e3-ae53-d4ae527b8c41

Bryan

Hey Bryan did you make that show? I wish I would have come on here earlier and seen your post I would have liked to have gone to that.

Rick

Rick... I did well at the show but won't be attending it any longer with the present format. In the past, the show participants would have open access to the museum and restoration shops. Fantasy of Flight is presently closed to the public. The owner says it is undergoing reorganization and will reopen in a few years. The present format had the show in a field away from all buildings and shelter from the blazing Florida April sun. I don't need to pay $40 to get a plastic trophy and heat stroke.

Bryan

Can't say I blame Ya Bryan. I still miss having an SC and Carla actually told me I should start looking into getting another one. So I'm actually in the market.. I Was sorry to hear Flip sold his but am really glad Dan and Brad are still around.. Imgonna be looking so if you here anything drop me a line. It would be greatly appreciated. Take care Bryan!

Rick

I made the show and saw your car. Sorry I missed you.

My family was here for a visit and my boy (who's 5) sat in his first airplane - Ever! and it was one of the P-51's! I'll treasure those photo's. May be he'll be a fighter pilot some day ...

I'm still in the Lakeland area on business if you'd like to meet.

I'll keep an eye out for a good SC. There was one on Orlando Craigslist about 1 year ago I almost went and looked at but already have enough cars. It was a 94 or 95 SC in beautiful condition, garage kept, adult one owner for $5000. You will be much better off to pay more for a good condition SC rather than buy a fixer upper. I'll sell you my AR powered SC for $14000 :D

Bryan

I made the show and saw your car. Sorry I missed you.

My family was here for a visit and my boy (who's 5) sat in his first airplane - Ever! and it was one of the P-51's! I'll treasure those photo's. May be he'll be a fighter pilot some day ...

I'm still in the Lakeland area on business if you'd like to meet.

Sorry I missed ya there.

I'm in the NE Orlando area. If you're in the area, we can meet up if possible but I will be SC less. The wonderful Teves II brake system went out at the show. Was a real joy to drive 50 miles home with no power assist and front brakes only. It seems the ABS pressure switch went out. Oh joy of joys.

Bryan

I'll keep an eye out for a good SC. There was one on Orlando Craigslist about 1 year ago I almost went and looked at but already have enough cars. It was a 94 or 95 SC in beautiful condition, garage kept, adult one owner for $5000. You will be much better off to pay more for a good condition SC rather than buy a fixer upper. I'll sell you my AR powered SC for $14000 :D

Bryan

Hey wait, my '94 is modded inside and out and he can have it for $10k! I'll even bring it down to him the next time the wife visits her family in a few weeks. I'm probably going to end up living down there some day anyway. :)

Ira

Hey Rick, I would go for Ira's SC over mine :D I don't know of any SC worth $14000 including mine but one can always ask... doesn't mean they will get it. Only benifit of my SC would be it is totally rust free... never driven on sodium chloride covered roads :D

Bryan

Back