1989 SC - Highly modded - $12,000 firm

Gentlemen, this is a thread for a car that is for sale, not a debate or a discussion on what Micah should or shouldn't do with his car. Clearly, he has made a decision.
May I suggest that we stop highjacking the thread to discuss the merits of his decision?

If you feel that strongly about what he is doing or wish to attempt to talk him out of it or even sell it one part at a time then open another thread. Call it the Let's talk Micah out of selling his car because I can't afford it but I want his engine parts thread, but let's leave this thread alone shall we?

It never seems to fail. Open a thread putting something up for sale and you have to spend the first two dozen posts debating the merits and price of the sale. Makes it real hard for serious buyers to get any information I should think. May even chase a few off.

Of course that's just my two cents worth. [/soapbox]

Ira

Call it the Let's talk Micah out of selling his car

I'll hold him down and you slap him...

If it were me, I'd keep it. This is the kind of car you eventually regret selling...especially at that price, which is a bargain considering all the time and love that went into it.

Last edited:
Wow beautiful car, good luck with your sale. If you think about selling the HREs on their own hit a brother up.

Had a $10,000 offer, unfortunately the price is firm. Because I can part it out and drag the shell off with a wrecker and clear the asking price.

Thanks for the bump!

I think you are smart being patient. Before owning one I never would think of dropping $12,000 on one but now after experiencing the the MN12 platform I must say to own a 12 second very easy driving one would be a dream. I think your price is fair based on the few photos I have scene. Good luck. Let us know how it works out.:cool:

Whenever i consider letting my car go and i do the part-out sale list, i come in around $9-10k i think. Thats just driveline parts. Nothing else. $12k is a great deal for a car thats mint and already finished. If you aspire for your car to be like this one day, save the agrivation and buy it done. Once you pass a certain point building it is no longer "fun"

Whenever i consider letting my car go and i do the part-out sale list, i come in around $9-10k i think. Thats just driveline parts. Nothing else. $12k is a great deal for a car thats mint and already finished. If you aspire for your car to be like this one day, save the agrivation and buy it done. Once you pass a certain point building it is no longer "fun"

Agreed, it would be much easier and more enjoyable lol.

is your car still forsale?

hello was wondering if your car was still for sale and your number so we can talk

Back