1990 35th anniversary edition Thunderbird Super Coupe

RAV

In Jan 1990 to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the introduction of the Ford Thunderbird. The Super Coupe was chosen as the model to be used and there were 3,371 produced. Finding such a collector car in the bargain bin is a rare occurrence. This is one of those times although presentable in appearance, the car was in storage for a number of years and when the storage was lost the car was parked in my driveway. Vehicle has never been altered beyond oil and filter changes. This being said the vehicle has not been run in several years. As is the Super Coupe would make an unusual and affordable project car. Also included is almost all of the original commemorative items it was sold with NEW! The original dealer window sticker, owners manual, audio kit, key chain, 2 sets of silver keys(uncut), custom 35th anniversary silver floor mats, 35th anniversary custom-fitted cover supplied by the same company that sews covers for Rolls-Royce, and All are in the original packaging never used!! I posted my car a while back prior to the shutdown, at this point I need to sell due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm the 3rd owner, I've never done anything to the engine or transmission, the radio was taken out because it failed as did many of the JBL head units, there is an aftermarket Clifford alarm that was installed by the original owner, the mileage is correct at 73k was only driven during the spring and summer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

73k original miles, $3,500/obo

In Jan 1990 to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the introduction of the Ford Thunderbird. The Super Coupe was chosen as the model to be used and there were 3,371 produced. Finding such a collector car in the bargain bin is a rare occurrence. This is one of those times although presentable in appearance, the car was in storage for a number of years and when the storage was lost the car was parked in my driveway. Vehicle has never been altered beyond oil and filter changes. This being said the vehicle has not been run in several years. As is the Super Coupe would make an unusual and affordable project car. Also included is almost all of the original commemorative items it was sold with NEW! The original dealer window sticker, owners manual, audio kit, key chain, 2 sets of silver keys(uncut), custom 35th anniversary silver floor mats, 35th anniversary custom-fitted cover supplied by the same company that sews covers for Rolls-Royce, and All are in the original packaging never used!! I posted my car a while back prior to the shutdown, at this point I need to sell due to unforeseen circumstances. I'm the 3rd owner, I've never done anything to the engine or transmission, the radio was taken out because it failed as did many of the JBL head units, there is an aftermarket Clifford alarm that was installed by the original owner, the mileage is correct at 73k was only driven during the spring and summer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

73k original miles, $3,500/obo

Any pics? you can send pics to my phone. Thanks Jim 6025165904

Any pics? you can send pics to my phone. Thanks Jim 6025165904

Hey Jim,

Yes I can forward you a few pics in addition to those that were posted previously, the car was stored inside until last year when I lost the storage. The body and underneath are both in good condition, Please let me know which additional pics you would like.

Thanks

would you sell me your car cover??

I am in need of a car cover and would like to buy yours if you would sell it. I would also listen to any other things that you might want to sell off to recoup some of your money. hope to hear back from you soon....Rich

Cover

Hey Rich

I'd rather not split things up as of yet, I have every dealer promotional item that was with the car when purchased in the original box from the dealer. I'd rather someone that's going to do a restore has everything that originally came with the car.

Thanks

Back