1990 Red Super Coupe Manual 65k miles

wlsIII

Hi all. We have decided to part with our beloved tbird SC to free up space in the garage for other projects and we are hoping we can find it a good home. It is a pristine bright red 1990 Super Coupe manual transmission with 65,173 miles. It runs great and the body, paint, and interior are all in excellent condition. Power moonroof with grey cloth interior. Air conditioning has been upgraded to R134A, evaporator and dryer replaced, blows cold. Heater core and window motor regulators replaced. Front upper A-arms and stabilizer bar links replaced. Relay added to fog light circuit to eliminate overheating/shorting (common tbird issue). Cats removed by previous owner, factory mid and rear mufflers still present. New BFG tires and Duralast battery in 2018 at ~65,000 miles. Everything works except the factory JBL radio head unit which quit operating this spring. I have not had time to send it out for repair. The lower plastic molding on the driver door has 3 "dents" in the plastic they are not noticeable unless you lean down to look under the car. It has been stored inside a heated garage on a trickle charger and not driven in winter since I purchased it in 2009. The car was undercoated when new and has no rust. We hate to see it go, but we are not driving it much. $8,800 OBO. Serious offers only I am in no hurry to sell. We are located near Monroe MI. Carfax report and additional pictures available by request. I will post if it sells. 734-693-3354

Also included is a car cover, owners manual, Ford (Helm) service manual, NIB motorcraft oil filter, and NIB motorcraft fuel filter.

IMG_7467.jpegIMG_7476.jpegIMG_7474.jpegIMG_7464.jpegIMG_7462.jpegIMG_7465.jpeg