Dunstanf

1990 Thunderbird SC
White exterior
Blue Cloth interior
automatic
135K miles

Portland Oregon
$1500

Need to sell my 1990 SC. I've owned it since 1991.
Nice condition, clean interior, no rust, no dents.
Garaged for most of it's life, and always kept clean inside and out
It was moved to my driveway, and regularly started and driven until a few years back when the ignition switch on the column came apart (which hasn't been repaired), so it can't be started.

Looking for a new home with someone with the enthusiasm for getting it running again.

Text me please
503-313-7109

Thanks2022-05-05 19.24.44 (Copy).jpg2022-05-05 19.56.35 (Copy).jpg2022-05-07 18.53.07 (Copy).jpgDSC00005 (Copy).JPGDSC00006 (Copy).JPG

Wow, she looks great and no rust. One of the advantages of owning a vehicle on the west Coast. Would definitely had been interested if I hadn't just bought a 93.

If you still have it next month, I might be able to run up from Utah with a car trailer and bring it back. Gotta make room first as my driveway and garage are full and I have nowhere to park it.

If you still have it next month, I might be able to run up from Utah with a car trailer and bring it back. Gotta make room first as my driveway and garage are full and I have nowhere to park it.
Maybe Scott did get it? Its been over a month

Fixing the ignition switch is like a 15 minute job. I don’t know why it wouldn’t have been fixed by now.
Ya, doesn't really make sense. He could ask a higher price for a running/driving vehicle. Other then that the buyer is just taking his word about the condition of the drivetrain.

Damn I just remembered this and was ready to come up with a car trailer this weekend if it was available still.

There's a couple SCs I saw in Washington on FB marketplace for $1000

I wonder if either of those are still available. 17 weeks and 24 weeks ago. I really need a bigger garage. I have 2 cars in the garage, 3 in the driveway, plus 3 bikes, and I park my truck on the street. If real estate wasn't so expensive here, I would have bought a bigger house or a something with a pole barn for all my toys.

Back