1990 SC for sale

Gudy

Okay guys. It ran when I parked it in the garage several years ago. But life, the economy and other things kind of derailed my use of it. It will take some work and I know I will never have the time, money and motivation all at the same time for a while. I'd rather one of you guys make it a driving machine again. It's just in my way at this point and I don't want to see it rot away.
It's black/black and manual transmission. No accidents. Other than that it's stock. a little over 50k miles. I'd have to look for the exact number.
Located in the Chicago burbs

rowan

Okay guys. It ran when I parked it in the garage several years ago. But life, the economy and other things kind of derailed my use of it. It will take some work and I know I will never have the time, money and motivation all at the same time for a while. I'd rather one of you guys make it a driving machine again. It's just in my way at this point and I don't want to see it rot away.
It's black/black and manual transmission. No accidents. Other than that it's stock. a little over 50k miles. I'd have to look for the exact number.
got some pictures

Warppedmopar

Hey really want some pictures please. I'm in Northwest Suburbs Villa Park. Please send some pictures and price ASAP

adowningusa

Still waiting.