1991 SC Upper/Front Harness - For Sale

KMT

For Sale $75 shipped.

1991 SC upper/front harness. Connects to: DIS, A/C clutch, cam sensor, crank sensor, shielded grounds (x2), coil (w/suppressor connector), SPOUT plug (included) and the main harness* at the supercharger front corner.

Has been cleaned and reconditioned, with any broken connectors/keepers replaced. Re-taped as needed w/factory type black fabric tape. Sealed w/clear coat. Includes packet of connector grease and used DIS (not tested). Ready to install.

*Be sure to confirm it fits your SC by counting the pins at the large connector at the supercharger...should be a 12-pin connector (actual used = 9).

Used metal bracket that holds the harness and bolts to the supercharger add $5.

Ken

Attachments

• UpperFrontHarnessAnnotated.jpg
    UpperFrontHarnessAnnotated.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

KMT

Haven't sold it, but I haven't seen it in months ;)

Can you give me a day or three to go thru spares and confirm I haven't lost it, thanks.

Did you confirm the wire count on the multi-wire connector up top?

Note that once you have a total of 10 forum posts, you can PM.

Unless you want to converse via email? Give me an address and I'll reach out that way if you prefer.

Ken

akaslipknot1212

Not a problem. I have yet to put in a new crank sensor, I was thinking if the crank sensor doesn't start the car,I gotta look into wiring as I have replaced everything else regarding no start/loss of tach etc. . I plan on doing crank sensor today and see the outcome...bad wiring is all I can think of after that

Last edited: