1992 Super Coupe For Sale

Shagimar

I am selling my 1992 Super Coupe. It is white with a blue leather interior. I bought the car for my wife two years ago and her health has deteriorated to the point that she can no longer drive. I purchased the car in July, 2019 from EBay motors. It had 34,000 original miles. When I got the car, I had my mechanic check it out and he said the only thing he could find wrong was the boots around the control arms. He said there was no rust at all on the car. I had him replace the control arms and boots and I have also since replaced the power steering pump, converted the A/C to R134a, had the windows tinted, purchased a velourmat for the dash, and had the original AM/FM/cassette replaced with a Nakamichi AM/FM/CD/USB/Bluetooth. The car now has 38,700 miles. It has a 5-speed manual transmission, power moon roof, blue leather interior and the A/C is climate controlled. There is also a Ford car cover that in included. Everything works great and the car looks like it just came off the showroom floor. I would like to get $12,000 for the car, but that price is negotiable. The car is located in Lynn Haven, FL which is a suburb of Panama City, FL. I can be reached by phone or text at 850-716-8530.
716-8530.HPIM3564.JPG20190820_174754.jpg20190802_153802.jpg20190717_072700.jpg

Attachments

• 20190820_174814.jpg
    20190820_174814.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 22

Lber1568

Well after a period of not having a SC I am back in the owners area. This will make my 4th SC, all with 5-speeds. The seller did now misspeak when he said it was like showroom condition. I took bus to Panama City Tues, getting in hour and half late. Allan was still there waiting to take me to his house and the SC. He had all receipts from things he had done to keep it perfect as well as carfax showing proof of mileage and Clean history. I left Panama City yesterday about noon Central Time and spent the night in Knoxville TN. Got up this morning and drove back home (Fairborn OH) and still had time to get title transferred (and pay State of Ohio a ton as 7% tax) and also went to register it and get my plate for back. I also returned his FL plate and registration by mail. So it's been a busy week. But man was it nice driving an almost new SC 820 mile home. Big thanks to Allan, actually his wife's car for making everything seamless.
Lorin

AdamG

SCCoA Member
Congratulations, looks like you got a great car. You're not too far away from me so hopefully I'll get to see it around sometime...