1995 5-speed for sale--not running, lots of extras--SOLD, thank you!

skydivr7673

I hate to do this but it is time for me to handle some other things. Car is a 1995 5-speed, black with gray leather--interior is in decent shape. 109K original miles, clear title. The car does not run, engine is locked up. It has been sitting for a few years, parked on concrete, so the overall condition is that the body still looks good but the car will need an unknown amount of work at this point to get it back on the road. Driver's seat shows some wear, other seats do not show much. Even the top of the back seat, which normally gets ruined by the sun, is in good shape. The rubber bump strip on the driver's side door has fallen off, but there is only minor surface rust in that spot--rust that formed after it fell off a couple weeks ago...no holes there at all. I will post up pics as soon as I can get some. It has a Cobra R cowl hood installed. Comes with two sets of rims--original SC rims and a set of cheapie Cobra replicas that came on the car when I bought it. The aftermarket wheels can be refinished or you could just use the stock wheels. Both sets will need new tires. I also have the following parts, these are all new in box:

--new pair of headlights
--CX Racing front mount intercooler, 25x12x3 with 2.5" inlet and outlet
--CX Racing intercooler piping kit, 2.5"
--Stock clutch set
--full set of slotted/drilled rotors and pads, front and rear
--AC receiver/drier, with orifice tube and reman AC compressor, comes with compressor oil

Those parts are all brand new, never installed, still in boxes.

The car is complete, nothing is missing. I had big plans for the car but I have too many projects that need to come first. So here's the deal....I will sell all of this together for $1000. If there's a ton of interest in it, I might consider parting it out but would prefer not to. There's easily more than $500 in the new parts I have listed alone. If someone is interested in just the new parts, I will sell them together as a package for $500 plus shipping. I had a local guy who wanted the car but the deal fell through, unfortunately. The only reason I am listing it here is because it needs to go and my local friend couldnt take the car right now.

So....

$1000.00 takes it all
$500 plus shipping will take just the new parts in boxes
$500 will take just the car as it sits without the parts

Will post pics once I can get my camera out. Car is located in 70090--southeast Louisiana--and has been moved out from the back so that it is ready to load up and haul away. Any questions, shoot me a PM, thanks

Last edited:
Back