1995 Black SC t-boned Rebuilt eng/title Parts car Best Offer

rd3

Putting my 1995 Black SC Auto. up for best offer. It was t-boned in passenger side door a couple yrs ago, but was still drivable. So has a rebuilt salvage title, but nothing was fixed via bodywork. Engine was rebuilt ~10,000 miles ago by prof. shop, like new Pirelli tires all around, rebuilt AC, and was still blowing cold last year. Everything is still on the car as it came from the factory, or new parts. Will not start now, I do not know if it is electrical, gas or what, it just cranks. Battery was draining quickly prior to this, due to the alarm/damage drain. So will need to be trailered for hauling. it is a parts car, and just want it to go to someone that might be able to put it to good use. If not, I will sell for salvage. Please email Best Offer, will consider everything. Just need to get it gone or whatever rather sooner than later. Located in North Central KS. Thanks!

Where are you located

I can't figure out how to send a private message. I would like to know where the car is and if you could send some pictures directly to me?

Back