1995 SC 5 Speed Blue/Grey

MotoK

Hello to everyone on SCCoA,

Sadly I am selling my 95 SC. This is most likely the cleanest one you will find available. Current mileage is just over 54K but engine and many new parts only have a little over 700 miles. In the last year I have spent over 13K having the engine rebuilt and replacing old faulty parts. To list all the replaced and aftermarket parts would take me more paragraphs than I am willing to write at this moment. Anyone that is seriously interested please contact me and I am more than happy to provide that list of parts and any other information.

Here is a brief history of car. My father purchased this car from a gentleman in Pennsylvania and had it shipped directly to David with Super Coupes Unlimited. He spent around 30K going through the car and making many modifications. My father passed away in 2017 and wanted me to have the 95 as he also had a 90 SC done by David as well. Unfortunately after having the car for about a year and a half the crankshaft broke. The original owner had modified the crank. The new engine in car (done by David as well) now has a stock crankshaft back in it so that will not be a issue for new owner. The car sat for over a year as I went back and forth deciding what to do with it. Knowing how much my father wanted me to have the car I decided to get it back on the road again. I bit off more than I could chew and I very sadly have decided to sell the car.

The car runs great and other than needing new tires. It just needs to be driven and enjoyed by someone who will hopefully appreciate what has gone into this car and how well it has been taken care of. I am listing the car for $10,500. Location of car is Southern California. I am asking that only serious interested buyers contact me as I will not entertain or even reply to lowball offers. Getting top dollar for this car is important to me but what matters most is that this car goes to someone who will truly appreciate it.

Keir
moto4lifek12@yahoo.comDSCN1886.JPG

DSCN1877.JPGDSCN1872.JPGDSCN1887.JPGDSCN1891.JPG

What is the original color of the car. Does it have the original block and transmission? How extensive are the mods. I'm really looking for a clean stock low mileage 95 stick, but would consider this.

Super interested! I would love some additional information, engine bay photos, and any videos you may have of the car starting and running!
My sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Still getting used to how the site works and didn't see your message until now. Will be busy and out of town for about a week. Will be more than happy to send you some pics of engine bay and video of car starting and running when back in town next week if your still interested. Please send me a email to moto4lifek12@yahoo.com at your convenience as I have found it easier to send pics and video. Thanks for your interest and contacting me.

What is the original color of the car. Does it have the original block and transmission? How extensive are the mods. I'm really looking for a clean stock low mileage 95 stick, but would consider this.
I believe that is the original paint color and was just touched up when the car was being worked on at Super Coupes Unlimited. My father had the black and silver stripe done at that time as well. I am busy and out of town until next week but when you get a chance please email me at moto4lifek12@yahoo.com. Can provide a long list of the modifications that have been done. Not sure if the block and trans are original. Will try and reach out to Super Coupes Unlimited to get that info. Thanks for the interest.

Back