1995 SC Complete Part Out

jamesdubbeld

Hey guys,
I'm parting out my red 1995 Thunderbird SC. I need the money bad.
I have no idea how much some of the parts are worth, so please message me with what you are looking for and highest bid.
I will ship ANYTHING ANYWHERE. Car is located in Barrie and I am in Toronto.
Interior is grey leather and in AMAZING shape. Would like to sell complete as a result, even the driver's seat is in amazing condition.
Only problems with car are rotten rocker panels and engine needs a head gasket- but runs strong. Just started to smoke.
Can take pics of anything for you- please let me know.

Attachments

• photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 293
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 394
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 334
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 396
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 299
What is the color code on the door. I might be interested in both front fender, rear bumper and trunk lid. I just need to know what the color code is. Also how is the exhaust set up? I might be interested in that too.

95 sc

Hey guys,
I'm parting out my red 1995 Thunderbird SC. I need the money bad.
I have no idea how much some of the parts are worth, so please message me with what you are looking for and highest bid.
I will ship ANYTHING ANYWHERE. Car is located in Barrie and I am in Toronto.
Interior is grey leather and in AMAZING shape. Would like to sell complete as a result, even the driver's seat is in amazing condition.
Only problems with car are rotten rocker panels and engine needs a head gasket- but runs strong. Just started to smoke.
Can take pics of anything for you- please let me know.

mileage (in usa) on speedo and does it work?

Im interested in the radiator and thermostat housing. Shipping zip 31763

interested

i maybe want the exhaust manifold if they are non-egr
and the km/h speedo may interest me

You sure its not a 1994 model. Options like cell phone only that year. Color Red is not metallic, so likely a 94. Don't know if Canada models were different. Got a VIN number for us?

Looks worth saving vice parting.

parting out nice car!

i can't see anything bad on this car, where is the pic of the rusted rocker? how many km?

Can the rocker panels in this car be cut out and new ones welded back in? This is a beautiful car... would be a shame to part this out. I've never seen seats this nice - even back in high school when my friend had an SC the seats weren't this good.

Can the rocker panels in this car be cut out and new ones welded back in? This is a beautiful car... would be a shame to part this out. I've never seen seats this nice - even back in high school when my friend had an SC the seats weren't this good.

It isn't too hard if you know what you are doing and can do it yourself. For the novice it would be impossible. If you have to pay someone to do it probably about 30 hours of labor. The parts are cheap as hell.

I tried selling the car whole- no one wanted it! Wasn't asking that much either- just got $150-$200 offers so I said screw it and decided to part it out!

Back