2 Auto SC's for sale; 1990, 1991

rockyrose

two supercoupes for sale, both automatics.

1990 White on black mileage: 179,482
I drove this car home 200 miles 6-months ago, then my planned winter project got usurped by my son's project claiming the garage first! So it has sat as you see it, outside and untouched. Now I'm selling both cars as we prepare to move. So much for plans...
paint is shot (100-ft rule?!) but body is good, has sunroof. Dash was partially taken apart by PO to replace headlight switch and is still apart, driver's door inside panel removed (but included) to reconnect window travel mechanism to motor (motor still powered - you can hear it). driver's seat worn bad; will need to be reupholstered.
Car is rough but it is all there. Even though we drove it home I do not consider this a daily driver; it is a project but would not take much to become a driver if you don't let the paint condition bother you.

1991 Red on black mileage 85,205
bought as a parts car but appears to be complete. It has never run, PO described it as a parts car but it is in good condition except the paint is shot (clear coat too!), has one small dent on near trunk lid (maybe 2" x 2" or so) and does not run. Since I never saw engine run best to consider it a parts car. The seats are place holders, do not appear to me to be original T-bird seats; reasonably clean but ugly. Interior is all there. This is a higher-optioned car and does have a sunroof too.

Both cars go as a package deal and must be trailered (if you want to bring a battery the '90 can be driven but I do not recommend as you will be flying blind without gauges, the same way I drove it home). Both have clear WA title in my name. Cars are located in Winlock, WA (98596).

$2,000 OBO for the two cars. Not interested in trades, cash only. Let me know what questions you have and I will do my best to answer. If you want specific pictures let me know.

Thanks

Attachments

• SCpics2.jpg
    SCpics2.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 23
Timing seems to be everything sometimes! When do you need the SC's gone by? You can text me. Tom 951 296-7524

Back