2011 Registration Information

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
Register early for a $10 discount, plus Carlisle will mail your registration information instead of doing paperwork at the gate and standing in line.

When registering, use "Super Coupe Club of America" for your club affiliation - do NOT abbreviate to SCCoA. Each year we get a certain number of cars, Carlisle provides us a free tent to shelter us from weather, so don't forget to register under "Super Coupe Club of America."

More info here -

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Early registration is open NOW until May 2, 2011.

Tossing around the idea of doing Carlisle instead of the Hot Rod Power Tour.

ALOT less money to attend over the 14 days of Power Tour.

Probably able to do the whole trip for less than just the hotels on Power Tour never mind gas, food, and incidentals etc...

Will let you know

Can some of the Carlisle veterans give me an idea of overall cost (maybe a break down).

Imean the cost from time I show up to when I leave. I understand the trip to and from just NEVER been to the show so no idea what to expect.

Thanks

Can some of the Carlisle veterans give me an idea of overall cost (maybe a break down).

Imean the cost from time I show up to when I leave. I understand the trip to and from just NEVER been to the show so no idea what to expect.

Thanks
I won't give you a break down in costs, since it has been a long while since I've been to Carlisle, but I know you are picking either this or the Hot Rod Power Tour. Carlisle will definitely be cheaper than the Power Tour. I did the Power Tour in 2002 and had free places to stay at 4 of the stops, and it still wasn't cheap paying for the rest of the lodging and gas.

You have 45bucks for field addmision for 2 for 3 days if you register before may. Your food, you can bring all the food and drink you want on the field. Hotel friday and saturday night, average 120 a night. Hotels are only 5 miles from field so not much gas to and from.

How's this for a break down...

$40 for tix
$90-150 for hotel per night
$60-100 average for food person for whole weekend.
$$$ whatever food you're buying for BBQ.
$$$ Gas and tolls depending on where you're coming from.
$$$ for anything you might wanna buy at show. I spent over $100 last year on wax, shirts and some other items.

This thread has been too quiet too long. Only 55 days to go. Have you registered yet? If not it is time to get registered guys and gals so there will be enough parking for everyone. There always seems to be cars showing up on Sat that did not preregister and not enough parking. :eek:
Please post that you have registered so we have an idea of who is attending this year.

Last edited:
Back