2017 Carlisle All Ford Schow

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
I just registered and saved $11 with the Hoilday savings offer. Time to start planning for next June. Is a host hotel setup yet??? :rolleyes:

SCTBIRD1173

SCCoA Member
Same here Ralph but I'm bringing the Mark this year for Lincoln's 100th :D

I'll be staying with the SCCoA guys at the hotel again this year.

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
Humm..... Just over a month til Carlise and not much action on this thread as to who is going..... etc.... :(

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
I'll be there - arrival details are still unknown (not sure if it's a family or solo trip)...either way.

See everyone in a few weeks.

-Tim

pock1

car show

Icant make this year ,can't get the 94 to run right. God willing I'll make next years event.

joenintiesc

I'll be there with the TEALBRD! Sounds like a few of the usuals will be missing this year though... :(

Last edited:

pock1

94 sc

Rob's in the Carlisle spirit! :D

Whats going on with the '94 pock1? You have some time, don't give up so soon!
My 94 Sc isn't running well, I have 2 check engine light codes... 1-..code 511, pcm low voltage. 2 code.732 - egr . I have a chip on and I have headers so I deleted the egr.motor has a rpm of 1.500.I checked for hissing sounds, vacuum leaks and after 10 minutes of car running bad idle up n down.maybe something I missed ,too pissed at it so it's just sitting at my firehouse.

SCTBIRD1173

SCCoA Member
My 94 Sc isn't running well, I have 2 check engine light codes... 1-..code 511, pcm low voltage. 2 code.732 - egr . I have a chip on and I have headers so I deleted the egr.motor has a rpm of 1.500.I checked for hissing sounds, vacuum leaks and after 10 minutes of car running bad idle up n down.maybe something I missed ,too pissed at it so it's just sitting at my firehouse.

Yeah, that sucks man. We've all been there before. Not going to get anything troubleshot without a clear head so I guess this is best at the moment.

MadMikeyL

SCCoA Member
I can't do the whole weekend, but my uncle and I will be there for the day on Saturday. I'll head out early Saturday morning, and should be there by about 10:00