2021 All Fords Carlisle

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
Carlisle 2021
Hopefully this year it will stay at the schedule of Thursday, June 3rd thru Sunday, June 6th.
I have a hotel for this year set up for SCCoA and it is very limited on space. I do not want to post publicly, so others will not use it for their group. Please PM me and I will provide you the details. I am currently working on dinner for both Friday and Saturday.
In years past we had lunch also for members of the SCCoA, hopefully that can continue....hint, hint Pat.
If anyone has ideas or suggestions, I am open to those.

Thanks
Ken

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
Carlisle 2021
Hopefully this year it will stay at the schedule of Thursday, June 3rd thru Sunday, June 6th.
I have a hotel for this year set up for SCCoA and it is very limited on space. I do not want to post publicly, so others will not use it for their group. Please PM me and I will provide you the details. I am currently working on dinner for both Friday and Saturday.
In years past we had lunch also for members of the SCCoA, hopefully that can continue....hint, hint Pat.

Thanks
Ken

Pm sent to you.

J dot Miller

SCCoA Member
I booked a room.

This email came in if rooms run out:

Greetings!

I hope this email finds you well!

Do you have plans to visit this year’s Carlisle Ford Nationals?

Consider staying at our Fairfield
! We are conveniently located alongside I-83 and I-76, a 25-minute drive from the Carlisle Fairgrounds. We offer comfortable standard guest rooms and suites, an indoor heated pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a hot complimentary breakfast buffet!

Dine at one of our local hotspots, Boomerang’s, a short walk from the hotel or spend some time in downtown Harrisburg, less than 10 minutes away!

If you and your club need overnight accommodation for this year’s show, feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call at (856) 443-3465. We are offering discounted group block rates for any attendees of the car show.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Liz Peterson

Sales Manager
TITAN HOTEL GROUP
2401 Park Drive Suite 102, Harrisburg PA 17110
(c) (856) 443-3465
lpeterson@titanhotelgroup.com

nunnaro

Carlisle 2021

Thanks
Ken
I'd appreciate the room information so that I can attend.

firstandtenth

SCCoA Member
Ken - I was just at Spring Carlisle, but can't get a room at my usual hotel for that weekend. Can you send the information if there are still rooms available?