2022 JBMN/SB 20th Anniversary meet August 27-28, 2022

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
We are planning on holding the event this year. Possible dyno-day and picnic Saturday afternoon, Mason Dixon All Ford event on Sunday where you can show or run in our Cougar/ Comet class. I need to know by the end of May who is interested in Attending and who would be interested in dyno pulls on Saturday. I will continue to make arrangements for room block, food and such. You can post here or email Steve at mtnstatehome@gmail.com Regardless if you have an MN12, FN10 etc you can still attend. However the event at Mason Dixon will be Ford Only as stated. We would lie to see everyone.

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
We are planning on holding the event this year. Possible dyno-day and picnic Saturday afternoon, Mason Dixon All Ford event on Sunday where you can show or run in our Cougar/ Comet class. I need to know by the end of May who is interested in Attending and who would be interested in dyno pulls on Saturday. I will continue to make arrangements for room block, food and such. You can post here or email Steve at mtnstatehome@gmail.com Regardless if you have an MN12, FN10 etc you can still attend. However the event at Mason Dixon will be Ford Only as stated. We would lie to see everyone.
This event is near Hagerstown, Maryland.

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Will be there with family in tow. Glad to see Steve's setting this up again, always a great event...even more so when events are few and far these days.

-Tim

firstandtenth

It may be a definite possibility for me since it is only a few hours away and I’m finally retired. I don’t have to worry about lodging since I have family in the area.