2022 JBMN/SB 20th Anniversary meet August 27-28, 2022

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
We are planning on holding the event this year. Possible dyno-day and picnic Saturday afternoon, Mason Dixon All Ford event on Sunday where you can show or run in our Cougar/ Comet class. I need to know by the end of May who is interested in Attending and who would be interested in dyno pulls on Saturday. I will continue to make arrangements for room block, food and such. You can post here or email Steve at mtnstatehome@gmail.com Regardless if you have an MN12, FN10 etc you can still attend. However the event at Mason Dixon will be Ford Only as stated. We would lie to see everyone.

We are planning on holding the event this year. Possible dyno-day and picnic Saturday afternoon, Mason Dixon All Ford event on Sunday where you can show or run in our Cougar/ Comet class. I need to know by the end of May who is interested in Attending and who would be interested in dyno pulls on Saturday. I will continue to make arrangements for room block, food and such. You can post here or email Steve at mtnstatehome@gmail.com Regardless if you have an MN12, FN10 etc you can still attend. However the event at Mason Dixon will be Ford Only as stated. We would lie to see everyone.
This event is near Hagerstown, Maryland.

Will be there with family in tow. Glad to see Steve's setting this up again, always a great event...even more so when events are few and far these days.

-Tim

Updated information about this event.

We will be holding our JBMN/Summer Blast 20th Anniversary Meet this year on August 27 & 28th, 2022. This is held in Conjunction with the Mason Dixon Dragway All Ford Event, on that Sunday.
The itinerary is as follows:
Friday night, Aug 26th -Meet and greet at the Quality Inn Spring Mills, WV parking lot beginning at 7PM till ?
Saturday morning, Aug 27 - I am planning a dyno day for anyone that may be interested. It will be held at Vagworks in Martinsburg, WV. It will begin at 9AM and close around 1 or so. We are limited to 12 vehicles and the cost for the dyno pulls will be $75 for 3 pulls. There will be NO TUNING at the dyno day! Those interested will pay at the event!! The first 12 names submitted to me will be pulled in that order and dyno'd in that order. If someone cannot make it please let me know and at the time the list will move up. You will be able to contact me at my email which I will provide shortly.
Saturday afternoon, we will have a picnic dinner at my home in Hedgesville WV beginning around 2:30PM. Afterwards its your leisure time or we can choose to go to Hagerstown MD to the car show at the Valley Mall if there is interest.
Sunday, Aug 28 - is the Mason Dixon Dragway All Ford Event, Boonsboro MD. We will plan to leave from the Quality Inn at Spring Mills around 9am. There you may either participate in the car show portion of their event, or race in the Cougar/Comet Class for all MN 12's, Lincolns or if you are in something else Ford, you can chose a class to participate in. Those that don't want to race or show can get a pit pass and just hangout with the gang there. Further Information will provided.
The host hotel Quality Inn at Spring Mills has provided us a block of rooms under Mid-Atlantic MN12 car Club. The price for rooms are $79.00 a night + tax. They are Queen Double bed rooms. Beginning Friday Aug 26- Saturday Aug 27, Those that may want to stay Sunday and leave Monday morning can also do that but please let them know when you arrive. For those with children attending the rates are 0 for anyone under the age of 14 I was told so feel free to bring your young ones. For those wanting to share rooms that can be done as well but anything over two per person will be an additional $5 per person. To Make Reservations Phone Quality Inn 681 353-2115.
Please contact me at mtnstatehome@gmail.com if you are planning to attend, how many, vehicle.

Back