2023 Thunderbird Reunion in Dearborn Michigan

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
The ITC (International Thunderbird Club) is planning a reunion in Dearborn Michigan for August 22- August 27 2023.

There's already a hotel with a block. If you have ANY interest, book it now. You can cancel up until August 19 2023 and be out $0 as per the hotel. Get booked before there's no rooms. I don't have any further details yet in terms of what's happening what days. More details to follow.

Thanks for the info. I'm definitely interested. I'll have to look into my availability. I've got a friend with a convertible 56 Thunderbird. I'm going to talk to her about it, too.

I'm wondering if anyone else is planning to attend from NE IL. Also interested to hear about security of the lot and other hotel options in the nearby area.

6 of 1,369

2023 Thunderbird Reunion​

Inbox

default-user=s80-p

2023 Thunderbird Reunion gebartITC@gmail.com via gmail.mcsv.net​

Sun, Jan 29, 10:29 PM (21 hours ago)

to me

THUNDERBIRD REUNION, Ford World Headquarters, Dearborn, Michigan will be one of the largest Thunderbird events in years. From Tuesday, August 22 to Sunday, August 27, 2023. You do not want to miss this once in a lifetime Thunderbird event.

This will be a rare opportunity for you to join other Thunderbird owners in displaying your T-Bird in front of Ford World Headquarters. ALL Thunderbirds and clubs are welcome!

Host hotel is the DoubleTree Hotel Detroit-Dearborn, 5801 Southfield Expressway, Detroit, MI which will include a full breakfast buffet at $139 per night. Call (313) 336-3340 and mention "Thunderbird Reunion" for the discount. Discount rate ends July 17, 2023, and is already filling up.

Main events:
**Thunderbird Reunion Dinner Welcome Party, DoubleTree Hotel, Wed., Aug. 23rd

**Thunderbird Reunion All T-Bird Show, Ford World Headquarters, Sat., Aug. 26th

**Thunderbird Reunion Dinner Banquet, DoubleTree Hotel, Sat., Aug. 26th

**Numerous pay-as-you-go venues to visit throughout the week

Click here for: 1) Thunderbird registration/flyer 2) sponsor details and 3) link to hotel registration

Questions?
Gerard (Bart) Bartasavich
gebart@ameritech.net
(216) 375-2808​

Back