2300 TVS update

Well this changed the order of all my picture but.

Brake lines are done
Gas tank replaced
Inelt and return done
Top has been reconfigured which I was going to do anyway but had to for the hood to shut. FMIC plumbing is all fabed up just have to go back and finish welding some of it. A super big thanks to Kelly Simons, Kurt Sunday, Col Glenn and Mike Inch for coming over this weekend and helping out! I am months ahead of where I was last week now!

Doing work! That's a ton of progress since the meet. Looking good man! Keep at it.

-Tim
Thanks Tim ! Tons of progress for sure!! It's no longer overwhelming! I probably have a couple evenings of finish welding to do then I can get back to fuel lines etc. Had some serious challenges with hood clearance to deal with which are all resolved. Waiting on some an fittings I was missing so good time to start welding again

More progress ! I am missing a couple fittings which will be here in a couple days then the fuel system will be complete !

Very nice. I really enjoy following a project along with photos to see the progress. I wish I had half of your time or energy to get stuff done.
Will you get some videos of it running when it's together?

Your photos at the beginning of this thread from back in December are not displaying anymore unfortunately. Something might have gotten lost/broken when the forums switched over from Vbulletin to XenForo.

Very nice. I really enjoy following a project along with photos to see the progress. I wish I had half of your time or energy to get stuff done.
Will you get some videos of it running when it's together?

Your photos at the beginning of this thread from back in December are not displaying anymore unfortunately. Something might have gotten lost/broken when the forums switched over from Vbulletin to XenForo.
Yes I. Believe the hosting service I had used quit working. Not even sure which photos are missing at this point! I have been documenting this alot better on fb on the sccoa fb page I have an album that goes back to the beginning a couple years ago.

If you open the public album should be able to go all the way back. Ihavent had much time or energy lol I work way too much but finally got motivated to work on it again. Plus I got some good help last weekend from the sc brotherhood that really helped me get ahead! Still alot to do but I see startup in a few weeks if I don't come across anymore issues.

I finally got a evening I could get a little bit done. I finished the fuel system and I welded a tab and tapped it for a fitting for the bypass vacuum line.

Back