4 Super Coupe,s, complete part out for these cars

Texting Really??

If your serious PM or text me. My number is everywhere.
I do not conduct business on a open form,
Angelo

I'm not a big fan of texting people Angelo, I asked openly to see if the parts might be available for what I'm doing. If they are then PM's would be the one option outside of talking via the phone. If you don't have them- just let me know- I can run bone yards if I have to.

I'm not a big fan of texting people Angelo, I asked openly to see if the parts might be available for what I'm doing. If they are then PM's would be the one option outside of talking via the phone. If you don't have them- just let me know- I can run bone yards if I have to.

I have 3 sets of 93+ spindles, biggest problem is they are still on the cars and probably have to stay there in order to put tires on and roll the cars out of the yard when they are ready to go to the scrapper.

For the record I am not a huge fan of texting either, BUT for pics and instant replys is the way to go.

In this case I am sorry I cannot help you out with the spindles.
Angelo

do you have any clutch pedal assemblies and/or brake pedals for manual?

thanks

Connecting rods for 94/5?

Dave I do have late model rods 4 sets actually, the only problem is they re all still in the motors / cars.

The best eta I could give you before they can ship is 3 weeks. If your in a hurry for these you might want to look elsewhere;

Just being honest on the time frame, that's all. I do not want to be the sole person holding up your business/engine build.
Angelo

Got a real good oil cooler line? I'm looking for the one that connects to the bottom left of the water pump. The hose on mine is stretched out, and the clamp riveted to the end is maxed out. lower left in diagram, 6N866

RenderIllustration.jpg

Got a real good oil cooler line? I'm looking for the one that connects to the bottom left of the water pump. The hose on mine is stretched out, and the clamp riveted to the end is maxed out. lower left in diagram, 6N866

View attachment 61537

Bro I might but will have to say no.
Not just mine but ALL rubber is subject to dry rot.
I wish I could help you.
Angelo

The steel part of the oil cooler line may be worth saving, but the rubber part can be replaced with regular heater hose. Just take it to the parts store and match up bends until you find one that is close. Then cut it to fit and hose clamp it in place.

The existing clamp / ferrule is made of soft aluminum, and can easily be cut off with hand tools.

You can even replace the ferrule with an identical one if you want to - it just takes a special fixture.

Hose clamp will work fine, but the clearance for the screw part may be a little tight.

The steel part of the oil cooler line may be worth saving, but the rubber part can be replaced with regular heater hose. Just take it to the parts store and match up bends until you find one that is close. Then cut it to fit and hose clamp it in place.

Excellent suggestions.

When I replaced my water pump, that hose had already been replaced in the past, but someone apparently used basic heater hose and even tho it fit on each end, I found it crimped and restricting flow. A local auto parts house was kind enough to find something close that only needed trimming on one end to match the contours and length required. And yes, indexing the clamps took a bit of time, but it's been in service for over a year with no issues and my heater output is up to boot. Point is - resist any urge to not use a molded piece.

During my search for that one, I found an exact match molded hose for another section of the heater plumbing from AutoZone, tho, so that's sitting in spares.
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/1990-Ford-Thunderbird/Hose-Heater/_/N-igp61Z9pdm5

Excellent suggestions.

When I replaced my water pump, that hose had already been replaced in the past, but someone apparently used basic heater hose and even tho it fit on each end, I found it crimped and restricting flow. A local auto parts house was kind enough to find something close that only needed trimming on one end to match the contours and length required. And yes, indexing the clamps took a bit of time, but it's been in service for over a year with no issues and my heater output is up to boot. Point is - resist any urge to not use a molded piece.

During my search for that one, I found an exact match molded hose for another section of the heater plumbing from AutoZone, tho, so that's sitting in spares.
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/1990-Ford-Thunderbird/Hose-Heater/_/N-igp61Z9pdm5

I was considering cutting the tube right before the crimp, and replacing it with a piece of hose if I couldn't find a descent used one, but I thought I'd try. Thanks for the link and suggestions. I was wondering if I should flare the end a hair before putting the hose on so it has a little bite area. I'll grab that hose you suggested.

I'll grab that hose you suggested.

Sorry to confuse you, but that link is for one of the (other) molded heater hoses on the top of the engine, not the one down at the water pump-to-oil heat exchanger.

Get your sample off and walk it into an auto parts store and ask pretty please if they have anything close. Shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement, it just needs to be 1/2", I think, and molded curves with the right angles.

This is what my old one looked like off the engine:
OldHeaterHoseSM.jpg

Last edited:
Back