89-93 parts for sale **CHEAP**

tberger06

Prices are for parts only. Shipping will be extra. I'm willing to let everything go to the best offer.

• 6x stock 89-93 30lb injectors E9SE-B1B (166,000 miles) --- $40 SOLD!

• Screamin' Demon coil pack --- $35

• stock 89-93 inlet plenum w/ teflon throttle body gasket --- $60

• 75mm Professional Products throttle body --- $40 SOLD!

• 75mm Professional Products throttle body (this one is a little more dinged up) --- $35 SOLD!

• stock 89-93 supercharger (166,000 miles) --- $100 SOLD!

• stock 92-93 70mm MAF E9SF-12B579-AA --- $15 SOLD!

• new adjustable billet fuel pressure regulator --- $50

Last edited:
  • stock fuel pump w/ sock (166,000 miles) --- $10

• stock jackshaft pulley E9SE-8A617-BA --- $20

• stock water pump pulley E9SE-8509-CA --- $15

• stock alternator pulley --- $10

• stock crank pulley E9SE-6312-CB --- $20

• stock intercooler --- $50

• Dayco PowerBond harmonic balancer PB1530N (6,300 miles) --- $50 SOLD!

Last edited:
What is the condition of the supercharger?

It is the factory supercharger with around 166,000 miles on it. I removed it to install a later-model blower, bigger injectors, etc. It worked fine when removed and has been sitting in a box for about 4 years. The previous owner of my car stated that the snout had been rebuilt at one point.

It is the factory supercharger with around 166,000 miles on it. I removed it to install a later-model blower, bigger injectors, etc. It worked fine when removed and has been sitting in a box for about 4 years. The previous owner of my car stated that the snout had been rebuilt at one point.

Ill take the supercharger. I dont have enough posts to PM yet. How would you like to proceed?

Ill take the supercharger. I dont have enough posts to PM yet. How would you like to proceed?

Hey sorry, my forum account just got blacklisted for some reason and won't let me post replies. I created this temporary one to at least respond to you until some mods fix my account. Please email me your zip code and I'll calculate the shipping cost. tberger06@gmail.com

Parts

New to the forum, looking for 94/95 super charger, black floor mats, any 5 speed conversion related parts, and possibly the Kirban fuel regulator. I have a 90 that I just picked up that i'm getting into shape...

Back