89 SC For sale

Eddie G

I have a 1989 5 speed SC for sale all original with 84k on it, I have every record of anything this car has ever had done to it to include a mechanics Chilton Manuel, Runs and shifts great, Never seen snow, No rust and back seat has never even been sat in, Some minor scratches here and there but very minor. Award winning car. $9,500 or best offer 315-857-7530 Text for photos Serious inquires only, Car is located in Upstate NY, You would have to pay to ship or drive away

d3016

I have a 1989 5 speed SC for sale all original with 84k on it, I have every record of anything this car has ever had done to it to include a mechanics Chilton Manuel, Runs and shifts great, Never seen snow, No rust and back seat has never even been sat in, Some minor scratches here and there but very minor. Award winning car. $9,500 or best offer 315-857-7530 Text for photos Serious inquires only, Car is located in Upstate NY, You would have to pay to ship or drive away
Interested in your car, but just a head's up, you posted in the "GOOD BUYERS" section, and not the for sale section. May want to repost, with photos. Flexible on price?